library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Sits Vac. Musician wanted

opb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 19 Jan 2012 21:52
Now that this august establishment has an audio section (suitably soundproofed from the rest of the library of course) which is branching out into songs, I have a few songs on my list to record (as a singer), but find it difficult to obtain instrumental versions of the various pieces parodied here.

Many times the authors here have parodied well known songs which of course usually have the usual, or as we would say, wrong, vocals in the publicly available renditions. Stripping the vocals out digitally doesn't seem very effective.

Is there a member who's a good musician who might be prepared to collaborate with me to produce some recordings for the audio section here?

Thanks

Ollie

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Jan 2012 23:29
Hi Ollie, I have quite a few 'karaoke' tracks in mp3 format which just provide backing music, don't know if that might help, would depend on what you were looking for.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 00:22
Actually karaoke would be good if he can find the songs with the music background. That's a great idea.

B

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 00:38
All you'd need is a chart. Any competent piano or guitar player could play through the form with backing accompaniment then you record your voice over it. Tell me what songs--I may be able to do it.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 07:43
Thanks for these responses. So far I've been using instrumental versions, recording them on Audacity and then tracking my vocals across the top. Only one of the track was a genuine karaoke version.

Rollin's idea is the sort of thing I was thinking of, and I'll be in touch.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
paradoxu, stevenr, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9