LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Activity List broken?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 03:32
Today, whenever I try to go to the Activity List, the URL pops up briefly as

http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php?func=activity but then redirects to http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php and just shows me the landing page.

I am using Chrome, version 59.0.3071.115

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 04:19
Never mind, it seems to be working again now.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 10:56
There was a time when certain ne'er-do-wells with more time than sense used to hang on the Activity page for hours at a stretch, snooping on unsuspecting Library members as they went about their legitimate business.

It was especially tempting to the more unruly elements among the author ranks (sadly there are some) with a new story on the Latest page, who, instead of browsing the shelves and conducting important research as respectable members do, would follow every view of their own piece, cursing when the reader dumped them after a minute, growing suspicious when the hour-mark passed and rejoicing at a comment, however brief - such was their vanity.

Unlimited access to the Activity page came to an end some time ago when The Administration realised these reprobates were disturbing other members and using up too much in the way of precious resources. Nowadays, after a brief and respectful visit to this page, members find themselves politely but firmly shown the way to the Forum, where the low-lifes can snoop to their heart's content whilst serious members engage in fruitful discussion of research, exchange sources of useful material or share nostalgic perorations such as this.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
Joechangiowa, razzy234
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9