LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

How come my comments take longer to validate? :*(

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 19:07
Hi Flopsy/Februs,

I'm wondering why my comments seem to take longer to validate than others on average. I posted two comments almost 2 days ago, to one of MJ's stories, and one of AustCarr's (the other one already got posted).

I'm not positive I'm correct about this, so if I'm wrong, and comments in fact get validated in the order in which they were received, please disregard. Or if there is a site rule that you need a certain amount of comments to your name in total before getting them validated faster (like a reward for being a frequent commenter), please also disregard.

But if it is the case, what am I doing wrong? Is it because of the content? Do they sound too harsh? I just want to point out that I liked both stories a lot and think they're really good; neither comment was a hate comment (I would never post a hate comment.) I favourited one of them along with my comment.

I've received comments myself that were harsher than both of the ones I wrote, and I enjoy getting some "mean" comments along with the exclusively praising ones. But then again, maybe the mean ones I've gotten took a long time to validate, too - in which case, again, please disregard.

Thank you - and also loads of thanks for everything you do running this site!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 19:28
Hi Burgundy

Comments awaiting validation just get actioned when we have time to do them, and everyone's comments are treated in the same way.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
aka, blkspnkr, ch1ckory, odin, Schoyce1, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9