LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Limited account mini FAQ

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 7 Mar 2013 05:16
Q: My account is 'limited', what happened?

A: In order to maintain an unlimited account you need to make a comment on library submissions at a rate not less than 1 comment for every 500 items viewed. This check is now performed after the first 50 views. We hope that you will comment more frequently though as a courtesy to all the authors who have made their stories available for free. In addition you will get a lot more out of the site if you make the occasional comment.

Q: I can't view any items now that my account is limited so how can I make a comment?

A: You can still view items, there is merely a limit placed on how many you can view in a 24 hour period and a number of menu items have been disabled. In addition, you can comment on a story you have read at any time by clicking its comment icon. See the following sections in the Help Center for information on how to list stories for viewing and also how to comment:

- Commenting
- Finding items to read

Q: How was I supposed to know that I was expected to comment?

A: Members who have never commented or who have a views to comments ratio greater than 500:1 are permanently shown an announcement banner saying: 'Please encourage authors by commenting on stories which you have enjoyed.' In addition the need to comment is described on the About section of the site as well as the Help Center.

Q: I made a couple of comments for the first time but they appear to have disappeared. What happened?

A: If you're commenting for the very first time and merely say "good story" we will tend to assume you're not commenting meaningfully but merely trying to bypass the requirement and those comments are therefore unlikely to be accepted.

Q: I can't comment because [insert a variety of reasons here] so what am I supposed to do?

A: See http://www.wellredweekly.com/index.php?article=338 for a list of invalid reasons for not commenting.

Q: Instead of commenting I tried to re-register with bogus details and now my account is suspended. What can I do?

A: Look for another site to view spanking stories.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
brettchad, insonia, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9