LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Magazine Letters

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 May 2011 14:55
Wanted to give a big thanks for those who are posting magazine letters, especially Mr. Magazine. My discovery of that publication sometime in the 60s was a big moment in my life.
Not familiar with Our Romance or Thrilling Confessions-before my time or something-but they are good too.
I especially like seeing the Mr. letters from the early 60s, as I did not discover the mag until later in the decade.
Yes, I have heard that they were made-up, written by the magazine staff. No big deal.
That brings me to a question. I have toyed with the idea of writing some pieces in the form of letters, like used to run in Mr. Could think it as sort of a tribute or something. Would people like to see that?
Another thing that has occurred to me is what about could be called "Third Party Spanking Accounts." Stories are usually told from the POV of either the spanker or spankee. How about a story told by someone who witnessed a spanking, or even related a story with a graphic description of a spanking he or she had heard about? One example is a story I have thought about writing.
Several young women are living together. Two of them engage in shoplifting, and make fun of the others who won't participate. One day they get caught, get spanked, and have to explain what happened to their roommates when they come home. I'd probably have them wearing something like very short shorts that exposed some spank marks to the attention of the roommates. Tell the story from POV of a roommate who is telling the story of what happened to her lawbreaking roomies.
Maybe I'll write that story anyhow. Maybe in a letter form.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 May 2011 15:20
Redskinluver:
That brings me to a question. I have toyed with the idea of writing some pieces in the form of letters, like used to run in Mr. Could think it as sort of a tribute or something. Would people like to see that?

Go for it! That sounds like a great idea. Note that "letter" is already a document category in the library, so the story validaters won't have any trouble with your contributions.

Redskinluver:
what about could be called "Third Party Spanking Accounts." Stories are usually told from the POV of either the spanker or spankee. How about a story told by someone who witnessed a spanking, or even related a story with a graphic description of a spanking he or she had heard about? (...Two of them engage in shoplifting,... )

Sounds great! Of course, shoplifting is an often-used element in spanking stories, but I am one of those folks who thinks that in spanking stories the punishment scene can be far more important than the "crime" that leads to the punishment.

Guy

brian9
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 May 2011 16:32
I, too, discovered Mr. while a freshman in college during the sixties. Before that, I thought that I was the only one in the world who had a thing for spanking! I remember some of those letters almost word for word. I think I will post a few of them here.

brian

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 May 2011 17:23
Guy:
How about a story told by someone who witnessed a spanking, or even related a story with a graphic description of a spanking he or she had heard about?

Look at "The Woodmont Three" or just about any episode of "Gwen's Sorority Days".

For "letters" see "Letters To Annie"

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 May 2011 20:47
I well remember my favourite Penthouse letter.
I was driving back from Sth Yorkshire to Hampshire and stopped in motorway services. I glanced through the letters in the Penthouse and saw an interesting one.
It purported to be a shoplifting related letter but was probably a short story, placed by the editor.
In those days Janus was in its infancy and almost unobtainable, so you had to grasp at whatever straws floated by.
One of these days-if I ever get on top of my ever mounting back-log I'll ahve a go at rewriting it.

tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 11 Jun 2011 12:22
I would also like to thank who ever is publishing the "letters",they bring back so many memories from years ago.

JC

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 11 Jun 2011 14:31
I appreciate any writer who puts the work into writing any sort of story, poem, letter ect from any POV, I think you have a great idea so write and publish. Having a idea of how to present something a little different from others in the Library is a great learning experience for us all. Write my friend, write.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 12 Jun 2011 01:20
RSK that's a great idea. Stuff like that was done for Bared Affair and it was always popular and enjoyable to read.

hottmae
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 12 Jun 2011 02:04
Redskinluver, that would be hot. You're a very good writer and using letters is a very clever idea.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 12 Jun 2011 03:55
There was a newspaper or possibly a magazine called "Justice Weekly" which, I recall, had many stories. Has anyone every heard of this publication? Do I have the title wrong?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
abelard, mrswitcheroo, Thelefthand, txwolf208, zinthier
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9