LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

question?

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 May 2011 01:56
Are there any stories in the library about comic spankings (fan fiction if you will) or any about tv charators getting spanked in their series pref. m/f or f/f i am not that intrested in f/m or m/mm stories. Thanks
Jim

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 May 2011 02:22
If you click on the BROWSE button on the homepage, you will see a category for Fan Fiction. You could search through there to see if comics or TV shows are represented.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 May 2011 06:35
I just submitted a superhero spanking story (original characters, but in the style of late Silver Age comics). Unfortunately, its F/M.

I've also been considering a Mass Effect fanfic piece (M/F). Not sure if it will actually happen, though.

hottmae
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 May 2011 14:31
Ok how does one go about posting a story here? I'm sure there's a place to go to find out but I'm too exhausted to go rummaging.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 May 2011 14:38
Use the Contact Us button hotmae, and paste your story in. We'll check it out and format & load it.

(We don't publicise our email address on the forum so as to avoid spammers from picking it up)

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 May 2011 02:15
Thank you i had not seen the sections on fan-fiction stories Thank you for leading me to the right direction
Jim

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 May 2011 20:25
If you are looking for any particular characters you might want to search on that character's name. For example, search on Sabrina in synopsis field and one of the stories that comes up will be my Fan Fic of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 19
kenjperr, linusvan, mae3268, Nelon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9