LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Looking for a story

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#1 | Posted: 2 May 2011 13:59
SOLVED It's "Taming The Wild One", by JGH57

I'm looking for a M/F story I read here once, but have forgotten the name of the story and the name of the author.

rough synopsis: A marine comes home to work on the ranch of his uncle. When he got his first pay check, he rides to the next village to the saloon. He parks his motorcycle at a place that "belongs" to a girl as others tell him. Same with his place at the bar. Girl comes in shouts at him and then attacks him. He takes her over his lap and spanks her. Girl leaves the scene.

Next day she and her aunt complain to his boss/uncle, he comes in. After a while talking she asks him to finish what he begun.
I have tried to find the story again, but to no positive result.
Can some one tell me how this story is named, please.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 May 2011 15:59
Erwin:
I have tried to find the story again, but to no positive result.
Can some one tell me how this story is named, please.

You might try using words like "marine," "ranch," "motorcycle," etc. in the synopsis heading under "Search" and see what happens... --C.K.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 May 2011 16:29
I'm just going by the fact that the guy was a marine, Erwin, because I don't remember this exact plot line, but you might go digging through the postings of my old friend, Saradora. She is - in my opinion - one of the best writers this genre has ever produced and one of her central themes is the intrepid, stubborn, pouting fox being "managed" by either a Marine or a Navy officer. She is posted here, athough as I look at "activity" practically nobody reads her stuff here. But, it's a gold mine. Let me suggest that you won't be bored as you sift through her writings to look for your particular "nugget."
-bb

billboard
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 May 2011 16:54
Erwin:
I just followed my own advice, and went to Saradora's author page and took a look for you. A lot of her "J.C." and Spencer stories are not posted here. J.C. was a Marine Colonel sometimes and perhaps an Admiral at others - Spencer was a hellcat too, but not not of the "marine" type. <grins> She keeps her own website, which she did not include on her author page, but Mr. Google can name that tune in one note, should you be so inclined. Just google "saradora" and pick the one that deals with spanking erotica instead of the Italian restaurants.

I think the Spence and J.C. series was "Lovin". Every story had "Lovin" in the title. Nuthin spells Lovin like something from Sar's oven - so to speak. Good hunting! I know how frustrating it can be to wish you could find this ONE PARTICULAR THING one more time.

I once wrote a story called, "Whitney and the Basket Order." The "Whitney" was based on the Sar/Spence hellcat as I saw her. I may or may not post it here. If I do post it, it would be for the sake of completeness. Otherwise, would want a copy when they could have the original for the same price?
-bb

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 2 May 2011 22:13
Thanks for your hints.

I found the story. To my big disappointment the search function was of no help. I asked for every word I could think of, to no success. And they are all in the story.

So I combed the library after this story like a dog's fur for fleas.

It's "Taming The Wild One", by JGH57

billboard
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 May 2011 22:24
I'm delighted your search was successful, Erwin. I'm glad that JGH was the author you sought. He'll be proud that someone found his stories worth an exhaustive search. He's an excellent writer and that's a tribute to him.

JGH57
Male Author

#7 | Posted: 3 May 2011 03:27
Erwin
Erwin
I'm glad you enjoyed my story. I wrote this using kind of a John Wayne approach you might also like my "The Long Arm & Hard Hand Of The Law" series as well.
John

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
Ishmael, lesni, Nickf, rickf, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9