library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Painful cornertime

frants
Male Member

Norway
#1 | Posted: 24 Apr 2011 14:38
Are there any stories with this topic? Such as extra long duration, or painful position, or kneeling on something hard or nasty such as peas, corn, rice, twigs, pencils etc?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Apr 2011 15:00
If you click on the search button and type the word corner into the title field, you will get ten stories in your search results.

Repeat the search but this time type the word corner into the synopsis field, and you will get over 200 hits.

After that, it's up to you to read them all

frants
Male Member

Norway
#3 | Posted: 26 Apr 2011 09:37
Thankyou, that was helpful!
Now a comment on description of cornertime in stories: As you can see "corner" gets many hits. But in the stories, the author rarely mentions for how long the culprit has to stand there. And in this punishment, time is what makes the difference.
And it seems that the many possible ways to pose "the patient" is only considered in Michael Masterson's article. Kneeling? Kneeling on what, and how? Holding books?? Etc etc.
A new field for variation in stories?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Apr 2011 02:49
frants:
Thankyou, that was helpful!
Now a comment on description of cornertime in stories: As you can see "corner" gets many hits. But in the stories, the author rarely mentions for how long the culprit has to stand there. And in this punishment, time is what makes the difference.
And it seems that the many possible ways to pose "the patient" is only considered in Michael Masterson's article. Kneeling? Kneeling on what, and how? Holding books?? Etc etc.
A new field for variation in stories?

Well, I'm pretty certain that there is already considerable variation in how cornertime is enforced in the stories that involve it.

However, these stories are primarily spanking-centered, AFAIC the time in the corner (when employed in a story) is an adjunct to the spanking(s) within their plot lines.

When a spankee is serving cornertime, a key element for him/her to be focused on is the embarrassment factor, which (assuming the victim is bare-bottomed) is heightened by the presence of witnesses other than the spanker(s), especially opposite gender-ones and most especially ones who are the spankee's age or even younger.

Another key element in the serving of cornertime, either before the spanking or during a multi-part spanking, is the victim's dread anticipation of being spanked or being further spanked, i.e. the stinging pain or additional stinging pain imminently looming.

A third key element of time in the corner, during a multi-part spanking or after a spanking is over, is the enflamed, throbbing state of the recipient's naked buttocks, and also likely greater embarrassment at having carried on and cried during his/her punishment, especially in front of witnesses of his/her peer group or even younger.

These are of course my own personal perspectives, but given those elements to focus upon (at least two and possibly three) I normally wouldn't want the cornertime itself to be overly strenuous and/or physically demanding. A person whose shoulder muscles are aching because he/she is holding up fairly heavy objects with outstretched arms, or whose knees are in agony from kneeling on hard beans--well, IMHO that person isn't focused enough on the flaming-hot bonfire blazing on his/her bare behind (either current or impending) and/or on the snickers, giggles and teasing remarks of observers of his/her own age or younger, especially opposite-gender ones.

To me, those are the major appealing aspects of reading (or writing) about cornertime; I wouldn't relate very well to a scenario in which the spankee dreaded serving his/her time in the corner more than undergoing the corporal correction (spanking) itself... --C.K.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
canth256, ElyFant, jenniferj1995, kokkei77, naughtyboylaw25, ncmtnspanker, rufus, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9