Idea for next contest... Letters!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 15 Apr 2011 09:57
Rollin

Please elucidate exactly what the "Pittsburgh and Ohio Valley Railway Company" has to do with writing spanking letters.

At least I assume as you are from the USA that you mean this by the acronym POV and not an obscure Dutch vintage car club, or "The parliament of Victoria" -ozzie.

The POV acronym meaning I liked the best was "Pissed off voters".

Jimi -tongue stuck firmly in cheek, NFN, hopefully not CTD

But seriously, as professionally I worked in a sector that grossly overused obscure acronyms and invented them daily they irritate me. I have decided that they are the modern equivalent of the legal and medical professions using dog-Latin tags to confuse the uninitiated!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 15 Apr 2011 18:46
jimisim:
Please elucidate exactly what the "Pittsburgh and Ohio Valley Railway Company" has to do with writing spanking letters.

They carry the mail don't they?

jimisim:
The POV acronym meaning I liked the best was "Pissed off voters".

That too.

jimisim:
NFN, hopefully not CTD

What are you talking about? Sheesh TGIF I guess. I'm revising my MOI. TTFN.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 17:56
I like the idea of a story written in letter form, like those that appeared in MR magazine,and other mags that ran spanking letters.
Agree that setting in the past makes sense, as letters in the sense we think of them are a lost form.
But that still gives us a lot of possibilities. How about a letter from a 60s "hippie chick" whose Mom lifted her mini-skirt and spanked her bare bottom when she got caught smoking pot? Or a husband in the 40s or 50s who spanked his wife when he saw her wearing the then-risque "bikini" bathing suit? And of course school paddlings would be a rich source.
This could be a tribute to MR.

brian9
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 14:47
I wrote a four part series called Spanking Jeff. It's a series of emails between two teenage girls where one girl tells her friend that she was asked to spank a neighbor's son. She liked it so much that she found a reason to spank her boyfriend. Can I submit these to the story contest?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 16:48
brian9:
I wrote a four part series called Spanking Jeff. It's a series of emails between two teenage girls where one girl tells her friend that she was asked to spank a neighbor's son. She liked it so much that she found a reason to spank her boyfriend. Can I submit these to the story contest?

The next Challenge is the one that we agreed on previously would feature poetry and which is due to be announced any minute now, possibly later today, then we alternate back to having a picture challenge and then we can perhaps have a letters-based one. Having said that, the challenges are intended to stimulate the writing of new spanking fiction so your existing serial wouldn't be eligible.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
Geoffrey, lundberry, recruit, stevenr, thepage
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9