Regarding Ethnicity

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 22:57
SNM:
Wheatwine: I do have an idea for a spanking story involving a race of aliens with blue skin that I may write someday.
Blue skin probably means that they have copper-based blood. If this is the case, their bottoms would turn green when they get spanked, as that's what happens when cupric blood is oxygenated (lobster blood turns green when it comes in contact with oxygen, for this reason).

I've reliably heard that something quite similar happened to Mr. Spock as well, him sporting brilliantly greenish-glowing buttcheeks following each of those numerous sessions with Lieutenant Uhura's paddle... --C.K.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 25 Mar 2011 13:21
There are some sites devoted to nonwhite spankings. A couple Japanese ones that people probably know about, and Outlaw's site-don't recall name at moment- that often features spankings of black models.
Part of the interest in this is because black and Latina women are so often amply endowed in the buttocks department. Models Buffie "The Body" Carruth(black) and Vida Guerra(Latina) are perfect examples. And we are used to seeing the names of Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, and Eve Mendes come up in discussions of women with spankable bottoms.
And don't forget it was Brazilian women who gave the world the "tanga" and "frio dentale" bikinis putting their luscious spankable bottoms on display. No idea if there is a spanking scene in Brazil. Back when BaredAffair was active often hoped they'd do something involving girls getting spanked in those suits.
Then there are Asian,including Indian subcontinent women, who seem to have countless Yahoo groups devoted to their beauty, imcluding tons of pictures of them displaying their cute bottoms, either nude, or in skimpy lingerie and swimwear. Asian girls may not have especially large bottoms, but they certainly have cute, well-rounded ones.

opb
Author

I wonder whether the preponderance of white characters in the stories here is because the language of the forum is English?

I hazard that if there exists a spanking stories site in the Japanese language (I'm sure there must be such a thing) then the majority of the characters would be Japanese.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 06:21
CrimsonKidCK:
I've reliably heard that something quite similar happened to Mr. Spock as well, him sporting brilliantly greenish-glowing buttcheeks following each of those numerous sessions with Lieutenant Uhura's paddle... --C.K.

If I had to guess, I would probably say that Spock is a dom.

Heh, I'm guessing its only a matter of time until we start seeing Trek fanfiction on here now. Fair enough, since I've actually considered doing a Mass Effect one (don't know if anyone here has heard of that, though).

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 16:13
Redskinluver:
Then there are Asian,including Indian subcontinent women, who seem to have countless Yahoo groups devoted to their beauty, imcluding tons of pictures of them displaying their cute bottoms, either nude, or in skimpy lingerie and swimwear. Asian girls may not have especially large bottoms, but they certainly have cute, well-rounded ones.

I notice also that there's huge interest in India in film clips about beautiful policewomen in peril. They don't get spanked, but they certainly deserve it, having beautiful bottoms in tight khaki trousers which look mas if too vigorous exercise might split them.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 17:15
SNM:
CrimsonKidCK: I've reliably heard that something quite similar happened to Mr. Spock as well, him sporting brilliantly greenish-glowing buttcheeks following each of those numerous sessions with Lieutenant Uhura's paddle... --C.K.
If I had to guess, I would probably say that Spock is a dom.

Heh, I'm guessing its only a matter of time until we start seeing Trek fanfiction on here now. Fair enough, since I've actually considered doing a Mass Effect one (don't know if anyone here has heard of that, though).

Actually, I was thinking of Spock as portrayed in the fairly recent "Star Trek" remake, in which Uhura was shown as being his lover. In the original "Star Trek" series, it's very difficult to conceive of Spock as normally having any kind of erotic interaction, kinky or vanilla--he was shown giving in to his emotions only under highly unusual circumstances.

I have written a few short "Trek" fanfiction stories, but I've never used Spock in any of them... --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#27 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 22:44
Oh, I don't know - sex and emotion aren't necessarily connected everywhere in the universe. "You have put your penis in her anus. That is illogical, Captain."

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 22:55
barretthunter:
"You have put your penis in her anus. That is illogical, Captain."

"Indeed, Mr Spock, but is it not our mission to explore strange new worlds and to boldly go ... "

SNM
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 23:16
Pon-Farr.

Every seven years, Vulcans let all their repressed sexuality and emotions come out in a screaming inferno of rage and lust. They call this the Pon-Farr.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 23:23
barretthunter:
Oh, I don't know - sex and emotion aren't necessarily connected everywhere in the universe. "You have put your penis in her anus. That is illogical, Captain."

Perhaps, but for almost all Vulcan males there is an overpowering connection between sex and emotion--they become emotionally driven only during 'pon farr,' at which point a Vulcan male will without a second thought kill his best friend in order to get the woman he wants.

At least Spock did so, or at any rate believed that he'd done so, in the original series episode "Amok Time."

Of course, 'pon farr' occurs only once every seven years for Vulcan males--so I suppose that Amanda (Spock's mother) had plenty of time and energy for her teaching career.

And in the new timeline (based on the movie remake), Vulcan has been destroyed so there aren't likely all that many Vulcans (male or female) around in the Alpha Quadrant.

"Captain, it is illogical for you to put your penis in her vagina after first covering it with a condom. Are you attempting to reproduce or aren't you?" --C.K.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 16
AlanBarr, Heaton, jenjen0211, MiaKat, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9