LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

about boy under the beloved girl's thumb

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#1 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 17:53
i would read a serie about a strange relationship between a shy, almost feminine looking boy, in love with a cruel girl that enjoy submitting him to various humiliations concerning spanking, no sex, only platonic love versus womanly cruelty. The perverted girl conscious of her power take her pleasure humiliating the poor boy...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 18:34
dicyverges:
i would read a serie about a strange relationship between a shy, almost feminine looking boy, in love with a cruel girl that enjoy submitting him to various humiliations concerning spanking, no sex, only platonic love versus womanly cruelty. The perverted girl conscious of her power take her pleasure humiliating the poor boy...

Did you ask about this kind of story/series once before, maybe late summer or fall of last year, or am I mistakenly thinking of someone else? --C.K.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#3 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 18:06
you're right...
I keep hoping......

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 Mar 2011 19:53
I have several stories like this one conceptualized, not yet written. Unfortunately, most of them eventually lead up to sex, and you said that's not what you're looking for.

runcy
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 18 Mar 2011 20:49
My "to old for...." letters almost fit the bill for what you are looking for.

Yours Tomas.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 19 Mar 2011 00:34
I hate to even reccommend this because it does not meet all of your criteria. But no one has come forward except runcy and it is somewhat close, so try the serial THRICE BURNED.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Mar 2011 00:41
It's not quite what you're after, but Employee of the Month is about a young man severely punished by his delightfully cruel female boss.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 19 Mar 2011 01:04
rollin:
I hate to even reccommend this because it does not meet all of your criteria. But no one has come forward except runcy and it is somewhat close, so try the serial THRICE BURNED.

This was the first spanking story I ever read, and still one of my favorites. It gets sexual pretty quickly, but aside from that I believe it checks all of you listed boxes.

This thread is giving me more motivation to finish the story I'm currently working on. About time I F/M'd it up on this site...

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#9 | Posted: 20 Mar 2011 07:55
where can i find your story? (to old for)?

runcy
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 20 Mar 2011 11:45
They a selection of letters, all starting with "to old for..", check under authors - Tomas, or Lori.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
Andrew14, carto75, cossington, JuergenB, katee, ronclute, Stonewall2, trojan1a, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9