library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Puzzle/Story

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 22:17
Thank you to all who commented on and voted for my story "The Eagle Flies Again" in the Winter Theme Contest.

I conceived it as both a story and a puzzle as well as a humerous poke at one of the Library Administrators who kept changing the picture. In fact I had one of the characters in the story say, "This is a puzzle." In the story there are dozens of references to a certain children's tale that has remained popular for generations. Those references include those relating to the tale itself, the author's other tales and the life of the author.

If readers would like to view it as a puzzle I wonder how many references can they find? Some of them are obvious but others are pretty obscure. So if anybody would like to try to find those references post your answers in this topic. All the information to solve the puzzle is available online once you figure out what the name of the tale is.

Tiptopper

(Is this a shameless plug?)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 23:57
tiptopper:
(Is this a shameless plug?)

Sounds like one to me... and I commend you for it!

But a puzzle? That sounds HARD.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 00:03
Somehow I knew that njrick would reply to that question as he is the resident expert on shameless self plugs. As far as it it being hard, any woman will tell you, "It's no good if it isn't hard."

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 07:32
I had fun working out the anagram at the end of your story Tiptopper, but I won't give away the answer here!

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
icedtea198, Redskinluver, Sojourn, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9