library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Lost Authors: Whatever happened to Patty and Jennifer?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Mar 2011 22:00
It was only last year when an author called PattyPaddles began a serial called Patty Bets Her Rear End. I think she wrote 3 or 4 chapters which were posted on another site. I E-mailed her to encourage her to finish the story, but the E-mail was returned with an unable-to-deliver note. Patty, if yopu're reading this, you began a good story and I hope you'll finish it and post it on The Spanking Library. But even if you don't finish it, I'd just like to know you're alive and well.
Also, about 10 or 11 years ago there was a writer that I only knew as Jennifer who had her own web page. called Jennifer's Personal Lesbian Spanking Page. Jennifer had a fantastic writing style. She was studying some medicine related field on the west coast, possibly to be a veterinarian, but I'm not sure. Jennifer, if you're reading this, same message as to Patty. I'd love to read your stories again, especially if you've written some new ones. Even more, I'd just like to know you're alive and well.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
BashfulBob, derekjster, FiddlersGreen, gerard, Goodgulf, mrswitcheroo, Odysseus600, Rickinto, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9