The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Embarrassment?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
mati
Female Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 15:54
Few days ago I read "Acceptance" from Flogmaster. I think that's exactly the story you are looking for. It's incredible terrible even without an actual spanking.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 15:56
The current story contest entry, "A Study in Scarlet" (author as yet unidentified but I have a pretty good idea who wrote it), features a quite clever and amusing touch obviously intended to cause maximum embarrassment for the protagonist--which it certainly appeared to accomplish.

I won't give away the ending, but I'd definitely be blushing if that were to happen to me... --C.K.

PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 20:23
Wow, thanks everyone!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 02:59
I guess in terms of humiliation in a story I always thought that the teasing Kimberley and Ashleigh put Ashleigh's husband; Daniel through in Spank Shop 10 was pretty embarrassing and the entire spanking of local matron, pillar of the community, Kimberley's mother Gabrielle goes through in Spank Shop 14 is extremely humiliating as is being treated like a small child by her daughter and another much younger woman.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 09:36
Here's another one PattyGolden; 'A Celebrity Punished' by Poppa Mark. It's one of those little golden gems that is rarely read but always draws strong comments. Think one way mirrors, judicial, and edgy. Many of the regulars here would love it as well. Grin!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 13:24
Unlike sixofthebest, I'd distinguish between embarrassment and humiliation. When a girl's about to be turned across a man's knee and have her bare bottom soundly spanked - especially if it's her first time - a degree of embarrassment is understandable, and can heighten the experience for both of them. But if she's given a bare-bottom spanking in public, that's humiliating - and personally it's something I'd never do to a girl unless I knew for sure she'd get off on it.

There's a place for both kinds of situation in stories, of course - though for myself, I prefer the ones that involve embarrassment rather than humiliation.

DJB
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 14:13
Hi

I agree with PhilK - there is a difference between embarrassment and humiliation - I use both a lot - but they are not blunt instruments.

Embarrassment in a mother daughter story versus humiliation is akin to a judicial whipping versus the slipper, say.

DJ Black

etbyrd
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 23:03
Hi Patty! Thank you for mentioning me; I'm so happy you like my stories! I definitely am on the same page as you--I don't a mind a character *attempting* to be stoic, but to me, it wasn't a "good" spanking unless that veneer of self-control is ripped away from the character. In other words, I like 'em where the spankee loses all self-control and melts into a puddle of humiliation and lost dignity. I like to imagine that the aftermath of the spanking is almost as bad for the character as the spanking itself, and the poor punishee can't help but to continually mentally re-visit the way that they cried and carried on so shamelessly while they were being punished.

AuntCarla
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 22:23
Hi Patty,

Embarrassment is that upon which the whole spanking thing turns. Without it, it's like...well, I can't think of a suitable simile at the moment. Peanut butter w/o jelly? Chocolate chip cookies w/o milk?

Most of my stories are chock full of embarrassment.

Love,

Carla

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 22:33
etbyrd:
I don't a mind a character *attempting* to be stoic, but to me, it wasn't a "good" spanking unless that veneer of self-control is ripped away from the character. In other words, I like 'em where the spankee loses all self-control and melts into a puddle of humiliation and lost dignity.

I broadly agree with that, except it wouldn't apply to all my stories. It is, though, one powerful reason why I write stories in which policewomen or teachers, trying to exert their authority, get spanked and humiliated - but it wouldn't be so much fun if they gave in easily!

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 29
bartoiii, DanishMan, gonzo, jaydee, Jrussik, pwb1812, Strictly78
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9