library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Art Wiki

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 05:24
Is anyone else interested in seeing more articles about authors/fiction at the Spanking Art Wiki? I'm a fan of the site, but I've always felt that the representation of spanking fiction is a little thin. Though several authors are mentioned, often little is written about them.

If, for example, each author represented at this site were to contribute a bit of info about themselves as spanking fiction authors and maybe an article or two about some of there better known works, then perhaps the wiki would better represent the literary side of being a spanko.

-LK

DJB
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 15:22
Hi Lawrence

Why don't you take the author profiles as a base.

Although I have not got around to writing one myself, Lol.

I would be happy to provide you with one if you want.

Let me know
DJ Black

dmnoir@gmail.com

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 17:11
This is a good idea. We should all go over there and submit profiles. That could really put LSF on the map.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 21:34
rollin:
We should all go over there and submit profiles.

Just been in and done just that. It was pretty easy too. Thanks for the link, LK.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 00:02
TheEnglishMaster:
rollin:
We should all go over there and submit profiles.

Just been in and done just that. It was pretty easy too. Thanks for the link, LK.

OK. Guy did his part too. (Been meaning to do that for years)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 01:49
I'm not sure what you/they are looking for. They already have my full KLSF profile. [ they also state that I'm "known for never writing a sequel." I must be pretty consequential if I'm known for what I don't do.]

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 16:19
njrick:
They already have my full KLSF profile.

Congratulations! That means that somebody considered you important enough to write a profile on you. Some of us other lessor authors aren't quite there yet and so must resort to shameless self-promotion.

Guy (Reveling in his anonymity)

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 Feb 2011 13:53
njrick:
I'm not sure what you/they are looking for. They already have my full KLSF profile. [ they also state that I'm "known for never writing a sequel." I must be pretty consequential if I'm known for what I don't do.]

The Spanking Art Wiki is a wiki, like Wikipedia or Wookiepedia or the Marvel Database (showing my nerdieness). All the wiki is looking for is information on spanking art. I've noticed over the years that there is a lot of information about spanking artists in the drawing/painting field but not so much in the literary field.

So, my question is, does anyone else feel the same? If you do, it's really easy to slip over to the site and make a few additions. If everyone does so, the work is spread out and no one has to do a whole lot. I find it easier to make additions to stuff I know about, namely my work. Since this is an encyclopedia, I feel there is no need to feel at all self-conscious about the "shameless self-promotion".

-LK

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
brindlog, modestguy80, otkallen, PGreenham, Ree, Robert46, TIntin08
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9