library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shameful quasi plug - The Bends

Artofzee
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 01:20
For those who have stayed with The Bends series, thank you. It started as a single story and some commenters said it should be a series, so it became that. It has taken on so many twists and characters that even the validaters have gotten confused. There is an 'end game", though, not too far down the road. For any who choose to stay with it, it will all come together.
Artofzee

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 10:19
Artofzee:
even the validaters have gotten confused.

LOL that would be me then It is not so much a case of not being able to follow the story, it is purely because of how many stories I read/validate in a day, so when another part comes in I have forgotten who is who and who was up to what. Anyway, it is definitely a popular series

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 16:39
I am going back to the beginning, I am sure that I missed parts and need to fill in.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 05:43
Take your time, Artofzee, take your time. Those of us that are following the activities of The Bends are quite prepared to wait for the 'end game'. Remember, Dickens never rushed things.

As for the shameful quasi plug you mention—I'm thinking of opening a book on which of your lovely ladies that gets used on first.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 16
78spank, blkspnkr, david557, Pembridge06, RaymondHolt
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9