The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

The Never Ending Story

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 18:22
"...Fred and Wilma to participate in some 'spank-swapping' with us, so you'd be paired off with Fred and me with Wilma--I'm not really too comfortable with topping you, sweetheart, but I'll bet that Fred would be happy to blister your cute little caboose good and proper."

"You know, honey," Betty remarked pensively, "Wilma sometimes teases me about what a 'nice round rump' you have and how it would be fun to smack it, although I never react much because it makes me afraid that she's guessing correctly about our spanking relationship, but she probably wouldn't mind putting you bare-bottom-up over her knee."

Meanwhile, Wilma was remonstrating with Fred: "If the Rubbles overheard me giving you a good sound paddywhacking, dear, even just one time, they'd very likely think that we were practicing the 'Stone Age Spanking Plan' in our marriage, it wouldn't seem like you were being a domineering Neanderthal-type husband in a one-way disciplinary deal."

Wilma refrained from telling her rather irascable lifemate that she'd been developing 'switchish' feelings over the past year, especially whenever she noticed Barney's rotund buttocks encased in tight-fitting trousers but also upon observing Betty attired in hip-hugging shorts, instead she simply thought out loud.

"If only they..."

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Andes107, FiddlersGreen, highlander1969
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9