LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

The Never Ending Story

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 18 Feb 2011 05:33
Here is my proposal. It might be fun but then again who knows! Rules of the story is that each writer will add no more then 2 sentances on the story and must provide the first three words of the next sentance. You can lead the story anyway you want following library rules. A writer only allowed 2 lines every second day. I will compile the story as it progresses over a few days. I will start off and lets see if its runs

Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty lived in a small town in a valley called BottomsUp, they had no children of their own but lots of nephews and nieces running around. The four of them were close friends, living beside each other for the past ten years and often attended social events together. It was
at

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 18 Feb 2011 07:28
six o'clock, one evening when Barney overheard a commotion in the neighbouring stone house. He listened carefully to eves-drop on the heated conversation within.

"Wilma! How many times have I told you NOT to overcook my dinosaur ribs! They are BLACK woman! Totally BLACK!

Wilma cowered towards

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 01:19
Fred in apprehension thinking that the new Brontosaurus sauce she had bought earlier in the day hadn't worked out too well. Wearing her short white dress with one bear shoulder, the only one she owned, she hoped that Fred was not about to color her bottom the same flaming red as her hair. Barney, meanwhile, smiled........

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 05:56
... anticipating the scene that Wilma feared. Before Fred could retrieve his dinosaur-bone hairbrush, though, Wilma's bottom received a brief reprieve, as a news bulletin was squawked loudly over omniraptor-radio. It seems that Mayor Feb-rock was livid over the use of the Bedrock story-board tablet for the posting of an actual story, and was determined to apprehend the perpetrators so that they could be properly chastened. Betty blanched at the news, knowing that...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 02:36
she shouldn't have told the nosey old neighbour, Rosie Bottomrock, about the intriguing sounds she had heard coming from the Flintstones', rather thin, stone walls on numerous occasions! It was blatantly obvious that her neighbour, Fred was a rampant spanko from the splats and yelps that could be clearly overheard. Betty knew she...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 03:02
........only told Rosie the revealing news to distract her from investigating her own sordid secret and felt a bit guilty about outing her best friend, Wilma, in order to protect herself from scrutiny. Still, she had to be careful. People already talked enough about her husband without knowing he was subject to her rule and punishments and she didn't need more fuel on the fire. It was too.................

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 04:11
...humbling for Barney to admit to anyone, even his best friend Fred, that he spent two or three pre-bedtimes a week bare-bottom-up over Betty's lap being whacked with her pteradactyl-hide paddle. If Wilma ever realized that her own best friend was the source of Rosie's accurate gossip about wife-spanking in the Flintstone household, then Betty might find herself 'counter-outed.' Since Wilma had recently made several suggestive remarks to her dark brunette neighbor, comments about how "It's the fair-haired spouses around here who are on the upended, stinging side of our marital relationships," there was little doubt that Fred's wife had more than an inkling that she and Betty's husband shared the experience of sporting sore seats. Although Betty enjoyed...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 09:02
gossip, she now feared that her loose tongue was about to get her into a whole heap of trouble. Her biggest fear was that if Wilma or Fred found out the source of their outing, the news might cause a terrible feud between the neighbours. There was only one thing to be done...Betty must confess, before they found out from someone else. She worked out a plan. If she offered...

kephren
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 10:34
... too let Barney spank her for a change, and make sure she made enough noise so that Fred and Wilma would hear. Then she could truthfully confess to Wilma that indeed Barney did Spank her, and that she had let slip to Rosie that it had happened, and that her indiscretion must be the source of the rumours. That way Wilma and Fred would feel more secure as their best friends were also implicated.

So that night after Fred and Barney had arrived home from the 'Bedrock Quarry,' and Betty had served up Barneys favourite barbequed dinosaur ribs, she suddenly announced her intentions..."Barney I want you to spank me at bedtime," Barney nearly choked on his last mouthful of ribs, and almost fell off his stone chair in surprise.

"W...what did you say Betty?" " I want you to spank ME tonight Barney." "B...but Betty...I...I................"

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 15:22
"....I don't think I could do something so out of charcter for me...for US."

"Look, Barney, I just did something stupid that could jeopardize our friendships with Fred and Wilma and I need to be spanked loud enough for them to hear and know about it in order to set things right." Betty confessed with welling tears.

Thinking quickly and cleverly, Barney came up with a plan that not only solved Betty's need to be spanked with the Flintstone's knowledge, but satisfied a long-secret desire of his own, "Why not ask..............."

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Nickf, paradoxu, rickf, Spnkbare, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9