LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story challenge comments

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 18:09
It may simply be too early to tell but at first glance the number of comments being made on the challenge stories seems quite a bit lower than for previous challenges. That's fine of course but I just wanted to spell out that comments on the challenge stories aren't disabled, merely the email that gets sent to authors notifying them that a comment has been made is switched off until voting ends. When the voting is finished all the comments made will be visible as per usual.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 01:43
I agree I got too caught up in reading and only did a few comments but now I cannot remember which ones I commented on. My comments on the contest stories do not show up under My Comments so is there a way I can tell what I have already commented on in the contest stories. Not asking to see the comments, just which ones I have done already.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 03:33
canadianspankee:
s there a way I can tell what I have already commented on in the contest stories

Yes - it appears that you can view you OWN comments for a story (just not anyone else's) when you click on the 'View or Make Comments" button at the bottom of that story. If you don't see your comment there, then you didn't make one on that story.

Now - please go and comment on my story, and while you're there, bump up that vote to 10 stars.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 04:18
canadianspankee:
... so is there a way I can tell what I have already commented on in the contest stories.

There is now .. you should see a small red square after the stories you have commented on, assuming I've not ballsed it up that is ..

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 04:27
Februs:
There is now ..

You're so good at solutions = how about this one? I need a way to correct people's votes on my story, when they have obviously scored it too low. Can you help me? (And no, a suggestion to write a better story is NOT what I'm looking for)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 04:29
Februs:
There is now .. you should see a small red square after the stories

thank you oh kind sir!

njrick:
Now - please go and comment on my story, and while you're there, bump up that vote to 10 stars

You mean right after you sign on under three different names and vote 10 every time for my stories, that is what you meant right?

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 23:42
njrick:
I need a way to correct people's votes on my story, when they have obviously scored it too low.

Your story should be getting great votes. Well, if the story I read that was so good was actually your story and not Rollin's, or Kephren's, or The English Master's, or Canadianspankee's or(and the list goes on).

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Feb 2011 04:57
anitalynn:
Well, if the story I read that was so good was actually your story and not Rollin's, or Kephren's, or The English Master's, or Canadianspankee's or(and the list goes on).

I'm not embarrassed to have the authorship of a story being guessed between me and any of these fine writers.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 17 Feb 2011 06:36
njrick:
I'm not embarrassed to have the authorship of a story being guessed between me and any of these fine writers

I hate to admit it but njrick is absolutly right this time, I have read many great stories in the contest and although I can guess only at a few, the quality of the writing in the stories is fantastic, every one who entered the contest should be darn proud of thier work.

We all tease that we hope to win (and of course my story should win) but win or not win all the writers who submitted should be honoured for their work and we all say a big thank you to all of them .

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 18 Feb 2011 01:04
I didn't mean for YOU to be embarrassed. I meant I more than likely wouldn't be able to guess correctly myself. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
hammond, mike649649, proudrc09, pwb1812, rickf, saralta, Steve0958, stevenr, thunderball
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9