LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 9 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
sugarmouse
Female Member

England
#81 | Posted: 9 May 2011 21:50
Thank you Anitalynn for suggesting the Civil War story and thank you Billboard for writing it. I really enjoyed it.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#82 | Posted: 13 May 2011 01:21
This idea occurred to me after reading a number of stories here. What about something that is done after the spanking, as a way of prolonging the punishment?

What I had in mind was having a young female, who had more than likely never encountered the garment previously, being made to wear a girdle following a spanking. And I'm not talking about something like Spanx; I'm talking about the sort of girdle that was worn in the 1950s and early 1960s. Probably a panty-girdle, and worn either with stockings or over pantyhose.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#83 | Posted: 14 May 2011 20:30
MarkPhoenix:
This idea occurred to me after reading a number of stories here. What about something that is done after the spanking, as a way of prolonging the punishment?

In the past, I have read quite a few stories on the continued wearing of the pantie-girdle. This only came about, when the young female was originally wearing one, prior to the spanking. The girdle was lowered to the knees, in order to reduce kicking.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#84 | Posted: 21 May 2011 09:31
saetana:
I'd like to read a story about a woman committing some sort of minor crime (such as speeding, nothing too serious), being stopped by the police (middle of nowhere sounds good to me, opportunities for bending over the police car, handcuffed, naturally, LOL!) and punished instead of getting a ticket/fine/whatever. As policemen (in the UK at least) usually travel in pairs, well, that would be even better, I have a thing for uniforms (particularly police ones) and Rick's story The Consequences of Speeding (which is very good, if a little short for my taste) is the only story along these lines that I've found on here so far...
If anyone knows of any existing stories on here around these themes then I'd love to hear about them,

Alex Birch: "Innocents abroad" is about two young american woman visiting England the first time and getting stopped by two very cruel policemen. It's the theme you are looking for and the story is well written, but may be a little bit too mean for my taste. Probably more a male fantasy.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 21 May 2011 14:39
On the Yahoo Group Spank Fiction site, a member calling herself PattyPaddles began what was to be a 10 part story called Patty Bets Her Rear End. She mentioned at the beginning of the story that if she didn't finish it, perhaps someone with talent could run with it. Although she got a lot of positive feedback, the story was abandoned after one week and 3 parts. The last part or chapter was posted on May 10, 2010. I've attempted to contact Patty since then (twice) via the E-mail she gave to the Spank Fiction group, I got a delivery failure notice on both attempts. Apparently she is no longer a member of the group. Why, I don't know. Perhaps she is in denial about being a spanko. Perhaps she has family who discovered her interest, and had to cut off all contact with other spankos to placate them. Although I don't like to think of the possibility, perhaps she's no longer alive.
At any rate, I've thought of trying to finish her story myself. I don't want to get on an ego trip, but I like to think I have some writing talent. I doubt I have anywhere near the talent Patty has. those three chapters she posted indicate she has talent on the level of the very best writers who contribute to thee Spanking Library. And there are some really good writers on here.
So let me conclude this rambling post with 3 questions.
1. Does anyone know how to contact PattyPaddles? I know there is a spanking blog run by someone calling herself PattyPaddles, but I don't think it's the same person, and even if it is, the last post on there is older than the Patty Bets Her Rear End posts on the Yahoo group. Perhaps Patty is even a member of the Spanking Library under another name.
2. Would it be ethical for me to finish her story without specific permission from her? She seemed to give blanket permission at the beginning of part 1. Plus I wouldn't want to post them on here (or anywhere) without also posting the 3 parts Patty has already written. I would like to do some very minor editing to her chapters if I did this. Nothing that would change what she intended to write. for example, when Patty (the character, not the author) asks her Mom to buy her a paddle in a souvenir shop, her Mom protests, "That think will hurt." obviously, she intended to write, "that THING will hurt." So it would just be typo corrections and such. Nothing that would hurt the integrity of the story. Perhaps, Flopsybunny would even prefer me to submit them as is, and do the editing herself. that would be fine with me.
Is there anyone else on here who is familiar with this story, and would like to attempt to finish it? Grace or Flopsybunny come to mind as writers who would be capable of doing this, but I don't know if they would have the time or the inclination.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 21 May 2011 14:56
Wheatwine:
Perhaps Patty is even a member of the Spanking Library under another name.

I must confess that I'm NOT PattyPaddles writing here under another name, just in case anyone was suspecting as much. Beyond that, I have no info to offer on Ww's search.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#87 | Posted: 21 May 2011 15:23
njrick
Strangely enough, I never suspected that you were Patty.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#88 | Posted: 21 May 2011 15:31
Wheatwine:
njrick

Go figure.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#89 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:32
MarkPhoenix:
What I had in mind was having a young female, who had more than likely never encountered the garment previously, being made to wear a girdle following a spanking. And I'm not talking about something like Spanx; I'm talking about the sort of girdle that was worn in the 1950s and early 1960s. Probably a panty-girdle, and worn either with stockings or over pantyhose.

You will find that that was a very common plot device in Will Henry's novels.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#90 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:38
njrick:
Wheatwine:
njrick

I did - his hairy legs in those red stilletos was a dead give-away

And now I shall whack my legs for going off topic

Page  Page 9 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
bassod, Darkzone, TxSpank82
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9