Spanking Writers' Challenge

Page  Page 4 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 03:38
cfpub:
doubters may look at stories by Steve Richardson in the Library for confirmation (see, NJ, there's more than one way to insert a shameless plug.)

Dang, that's good.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 05:08
CrimsonKidCK:
blimp:
cfpub, I don't mean to be rude but you do seem to use an awful lot of words to say very little! Spanking is erotic for most of us I would guess but I have read your post several times without really understanding what you are trying to say! What I wonder has a deep interest in childraising got to do with spanking? Are you interested in childraising?

I'm figuring that he (Steve Richardson) was stating that there are people who are erotically interested in spanking but won't admit it, possibly even to themselves, so they claim a strong interest in spanking as it applies to child-rearing, specifically the disclipline of children--they can therefore spend time and effort thinking about and discussing spanking without considering themselves to be "deviant," "kinky," "perverted," etc.

At least that was my personal interpretation of his meaning... --C.K.

CK, that was my point exactly. On many child-rearing boards there is a thread on spanking on which a number of people strongly condemn the spanking of children, but one notices they condemn it again and again.

I harbor similar suspicions of those religious folk who spend so much time explicating their understanding that God commands parents to spank their children, who but one of us or one of them would write a book titled "Spanking, Why, When,and How?" An actual book, written by Roy Lessin, filled with interpretations of biblical passages.

kephren
Male Author

England
#33 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 12:09
anitalynn
anitalynn:
Jimism, would you happen to remember the name of the story by Keffy?

anitalynn I think jimisim is referring to my spanko comedy serial "Calamity Jane" the two heroines are English and American cousins however this was written several years ago and I am sure there is plenty of scope for other authors to expand this storyline further.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 16 Feb 2011 23:36
Thanks for the story lead, Kephren.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 18 Feb 2011 02:37
I have another idea. How about a Hooters girl getting spanked? I'm thinking at the restaurant, but I don't know whether the spanker should be the manager or a customer.

And if you prefer doing a thinly disguised version of Hooters instead (including changing the uniform to fit your own tastes), that will work as well.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 21:26
I would like an author to write a spanking stories, on these subjects. A schoolboy spanking a female teacher, or headmistress. An office boy, spanking a secretary. A grown up son, spanking his naughty mother. A priest, spanking a Mother Superior. A butler [a downstairs type}, spanking a refined lady of the household {from upstairs} A President, spanking Sarah Palin. These stories should include humiliation of the naughty female, spanked on her bare bottom, wearing garter-belt and stockings to encase erotically her naked rear end. and with a spanking implement, such as a cane, or birchrod.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#37 | Posted: 19 Feb 2011 21:58
I would like an author to write a story where a young married man confesses in bed to his wife that one of his fantasies is to have his bottom spanked like a naughty boy as he's never been spanked and to have other women looking on or taking part in it.
His wife laughs and tells him that's silly, and he sulks. And during his confession to her he says he'd only like to try hand and hairbrush.
Nothing more is said on the subject for months, but she has been talking to his mother, aunt, and mother-in-law, and they plan a suprise party for his 25th Birthday.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#38 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 16:31
MarkPhoenix:
There was one thing that occurred to me after I made my suggestion. How well would a majorette's baton be used as a spanking implement?

That had occurred to me - because I'm most way through writing the story and am about to come to the actual spanking, which occurs in a place (geographical location, building - not part of the body) where you wouldn't expect a cane or paddle to be lying around, and it would stretch credulity for the spanker to have taken one along on the off-chance. So I was constructing an idea when suddenly I thought - of course, the baton! It can supplement something wider and more supple that gives a meatier thwack. As for an authoritative answer to your question, I don't know. Perhaps a reader has been a majorette and has had a baton applied to her bottom? Failing that, are there any volunteers? ("McKinley called for volunteers/And so I got my bum/But when I saw them batons coming/I whapped my bum and run")

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 21:05
Okay, I've had a few more ideas for spanking stories I would like to see:

1. Daphne and/or Velma from SCOOBY-DOO.

2. A Halloween spanking story. What Halloween costume would inspire a spanking the most?

3. "Alice In Spankingland." Yes, a Wonderland riff.

4. Which real-life celebrity do you think needs to hauled over someone's knee for a spanking?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 20 Feb 2011 21:30
There's a list of halloween stories - probably outdated by now - at:
http://www.spankinglibrary.co.cc/forum/index.php?iframe=1&action=vthread&forum=2&topi c=569

Goodgulf

Page  Page 4 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 9
Blueboy1, emaildaniel4, Geoffrey, gerard, Heike, jogreenknickers, klapol, looba, oxford, spkcomics, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9