LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your WORST work

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 18 Mar 2012 02:56
I can always tell early on if a story just isn't going to work and at that point I either abandon it completely or radically rework the plot. I had a few F/M story attempts I abandoned before I finally found a formula that I felt worked okay.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#72 | Posted: 20 Mar 2012 15:20
The one that jumps out at me was a story I did for Bared Affair that I didn't like at all. The editor needed one more story for the next month's issue, sent me the topic and outline and asked if I could come up with something by the very next day. I did my best and got it in by the deadline but it was something I just threw together. Then she edited it almost to the point where I didn't even recognize it. She called it something like "The Tracy-Hepburn of Mother-Daughter Films." I think it was something about an interview with aging spanking actresses. But I was very disappointed and have read it in years

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 20 Mar 2012 16:52
Seegee:
The Karate Kid Pt2 was really a remake of 1, but set on Okinawa. I can see why they titled it Moment of Truth, because that's essentially what it was about. It all came down to that last moment in the final. Would have loved to see Elizabeth Shue spank him, though.

Well, I disagree on that...

The original motion picture centered on Daniel, both his issues with the school bullies and his 'love life' (which were somewhat interconnected), but IMHO "The Karate Kid II" centered on Mr. Myagi and his reconciling of old relationships from decades earlier on Okinawa.

Of course Daniel was involved in a challenging karate-style showdown at the end of the movie, after all he's the 'Karate Kid' of its title, but I didn't find that fight to be a critical part of the plotline.

Old-time comic book readers might recall that the nickname 'Karate Kid' was used by a member of the 30th-century Legion of Super-Heroes, predictably a martial-arts expert; I don't know if the character is still currently in use by DC Comics.

Daniel (Ralph Macchio) being soundly spanked by his girlfriend (Elizabeth Shue), that would've been great--perhaps she actually broke up with him (referred to at the beginning of "II") because he was spending too much time on martial arts, and he later had to accept a good butt-blistering from her to eventually restore their relationship.

It's an idea anyway... --C.K.

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#74 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 07:18
My all time worst effort was a piece I wrote in 1999 and posted on a.s.s.m and s.s.s. The story was inspired by reports of a Sharia punishment which had recently taken place in Nigeria. Not only was it a terrible piece of writing, but the weeks-long flood of threats and abuse I copped was quite overwhelming. Then, once they'd done with me, the various parties turned on each other. It was truly horrible, but it did open my eyes to the level of religious and cultural hatred that festers in some parts of the world.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#75 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 15:12
Lupercal:
It was truly horrible, but it did open my eyes to the level of religious and cultural hatred that festers in some parts of the world

The s.s.s. newsgroup was very often filled with vitriol, irrespective of the subject matter usually, perpetrated by a bunch of 'keyboard warriors' with seemingly nothing better to do.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#76 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 15:19
Lupercal:
My all time worst effort was a piece I wrote in 1999 and posted on a.s.s.m and s.s.s. The story was inspired by reports of a Sharia punishment which had recently taken place in Nigeria. Not only was it a terrible piece of writing, but the weeks-long flood of threats and abuse I copped was quite overwhelming. Then, once they'd done with me, the various parties turned on each other. It was truly horrible, but it did open my eyes to the level of religious and cultural hatred that festers in some parts of the world.

Okay, I'm curious. Was it Muslims, Muslim-haters, or both?

Lupercal
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 03:48
@SNM -- Initially feminists, outraged at my eroticisation of such a serious act of misogyny. What they were doing reading s.s.s etc remains a mystery. Then the Muslims chimed in. Then the 'Westerners'. It quickly became a free-for-all with people from all corners .. a lot of Malaysians, Israelis, British neo-nazis, American evanelical fundamentalists, more feminists, South Africans, Italians ... then came the professional haters and flamethrowers. Most of it was about religion and something called 'civilisation'.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:06
Lupercal:
and something called 'civilisation'.

I sure hope we never get any of that around HERE.

opb
Male Author

England
#79 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:54
njrick:
Lupercal:
and something called 'civilisation'.

njrick:
I sure hope we never get any of that around HERE.

Civilisation - Probably No, Civility - Yes

mati
Female Member

Germany
#80 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:06
Lupercal:
Initially feminists, outraged at my eroticisation of such a serious act of misogyny

I can understand this reactions in many respects. I would just skip this kind of stories if they would appear in this library and would probably not comment on them, but I would feel uncomfortable with that sort of fantasies. I'm saying that despite the fact that I'm normally attracted by cruel fantasies. But if the reality is more cruel than every fantasy the subject looses all erotic elements. For example I love the novel "A thousand splendid suns" by Hosseini, but even from a submissive perspective it's not attracting me in any erotic way. And if a Spanker would indulge in the misery of this women I would just find it disgusting. The same applies to all the literature about concentration camps. Eugen Kogon gave many detailed descriptions of punishments and implements in his book "Der SS-Staat", but it doesn't fit at all to satisfy a kink. I don't know why, but I feel that there should be some taboos in erotic stories.

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 17
CarolinaPaddler, DanishMan, darkstar01, davenhall, Fenris, insonia, laura82, MorningBob, Pembridge06, sethron, Steve0958, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9