LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your WORST work

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
ordalie
Female Member

France
#21 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 10:25
Thank you, Pink Angel! I must say that after reading Linda's "Angel alphabet" my view of angels has somewhat changed.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 17:20
The Health Club. First thing I ever wrote---an over the top collection of scenes. Sorry, but I was channeling Will Henry at the time.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 17:28
There have been stories that seemed like a good idea but somehow when I got round to writing them, didn't work, often because I'd been focussed on one aspect of the plot and failed to see the weakness of another aspect - or the characters didn't take off. Such stories I've left unposted and unfinished in the hope that I might get an idea for making them better. Some ideas, though, that are washing around for ages with me uncertain if they'll work, I finally push myself to start writing and then VROOOOOOOOM! Sometimes I'm surprised by the praise a story gets ("What Goes Up Must Come Down" was an example) but then I look at it again and maybe see it's better than I thought.

Worst story posted? "The Beast of Buck Fell" went too far, I think, and also went on too long, so the strong point of the original idea (Parslow and co intervene in the policewoman's attempt to subdue the Beast, but not on the side ?expected) is lost. I also thought my old cricket story (A Dressless Hush) started very well with the satire on modern rural communities and on cricket, but lost its way once the punishment started.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 18:36
rollin:
The Health Club. First thing I ever wrote---an over the top collection of scenes. Sorry, but I was channeling Will Henry at the time.

Actually I liked those chapters myself--until the 'conspiracy theory' ending, I didn't find the explanation of why it was all just a sham very convincing.

I had no trouble with the 'suspension of disbelief' needed to enjoy reading about a spanking-oriented health club, but I did find it bizarre that there would be some credible motive for the complex fakery involved in merely simulating such an establishment.

Good spanking exposition and dialogue, unconvincing conclusion--AFAIC anyway... --C.K.

runcy
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 15:23
My worst work on here I would say was the serial Going For Gold 2012, I don't think that it is any worse than some of our other stories. The mistake that I made was starting a serial with no clear ending in mind, though now I do have an episode in mind to wrap it all up. I deluded myself in thinking that I could run the tale for over year, the falling off of hits told me otherwise.
So now I won't start a serial without a clear ending allready in my head.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 19:08
My worst work is probably Vessels. I haven't uploaded it here. It was basically just a series of over the top fantasies I had with a story haphazardly written around them. The biggest problem was the characterization: everyone besides the protagonist was two dimensional and unconvincing. I wrote four chapters of it before stopping.

Vessels will eventually be rewritten, possibly from a different point of view, and written from a more mature angle. The idea of the story is good, I think: just not the execution.

opb
Author

Since we're in confessional mode, I have two candidates for "Worst Story Ever Told".

The first was the second spanking story I wrote and posted. Titled "Good" it was a standard misdemeanour/punishment story (Yuk) involving a teenager and how this contrasted with how he turned ouit as a man.

The other is a mini-saga called "Reborn" about how spanking can cure impotence which always causes a shudder. I think I've deleted it from my computer, but it still lurks on the net.

Of course, having fessed up now you lot are going to go and gawp at this rubbish - as indeed I am going to look at yours.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 14 Jan 2011 13:43
opb:
Titled "Good" it was a standard misdemeanour/punishment story (Yuk) involving a teenager and how this contrasted with how he turned ouit as a man.

OK, now I am confused. What the hell is wrong with a "standard misdemeanor/punishment story (yuk)"?. Are we to suddenly be contemptuous of half the stories in the library?

Guy

SNM
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 14 Jan 2011 16:27
Guy:
OK, now I am confused. What the hell is wrong with a "standard misdemeanor/punishment story (yuk)"?. Are we to suddenly be contemptuous of half the stories in the library?

I suspect that he means that it was a straightforward crime and punishment story without any memorable details or twists and generic characters. But I don't know, I haven't read it.

opb
Author

And I shouldn't bother to read it either.

What I meant by "standard misdemeanor/punishment story (yuk)"? , (and I accept that this is a very subjective opinion ) is precisely what Guy stated, half the stories have that plot line, and to be frank ( actually I'm Ollie, not Frank) I look for something other than the usual in a story if it is to catch my attention.

Generic dippy blone woman overspending her credit card/pranging the car/getting a speeding ticket and then being spanked by her perfect disciplinarian husband does make me reach for the next story, and it is for this reason that I feel somewhat embarrassed by Good, (which BTW has none of the above elements).

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
azotainas, john0918, MrHomewood, school
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9