The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your WORST work

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 15:53
We've had a thread on 'Your BEST work,' so I figured it was time to balance things out. Have you ever written something you've regretted, a story that's downright embarrassing? And if you have, did you ever post it anywhere online, perhaps not realizing how bad it was? (and if so - does that 'anywhere' happen to be here at the library?)

My worst ever story was about two Tops who happened to marry. They spanked other people, until one day he decided to spank her, something she didn't go along with any too willingly. For some reason, it seemed like a good idea when I first thought it up, but boy did that story stink! I never shared that story with anyone, and somewhere through the years I lost it, so I couldn't share it now if I wanted to.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#2 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 16:16
Now that's a tall order! Sin and repentance?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 16:22
Mine might be when I was trying to play with other people's characters. Jerry Cornelius and co where put into the public domain by their author so I tried to include them in a spanking story. Jerry Cornelius Opens the Doors was the result. I tried for the surrealness of the original author but I don't think I nailed it.

Unlike your lost story, mine is on this board. 91 people have read it and two liked it enough to leave comments, but I still see is as my worse story. Oddly enough, despite pointing out that the characters are in the public domain it received the standard Fan-fic "the characters belong to the original author" disclaimer.

Goodgulf

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 16:50
My worst stories never see the light of day. Even if I finish one, I'll read it a week or so later and say to myself, what was I thinking? Am I the only one like this?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 16:54
My 'worst' story from the point of view that when I read it now I cringe and it has a discrepancy within it, is my Eddie's Christmas Tale.

However, I wrote it for someone and it made them very happy, so I guess I achieved what I had set out to do

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:01
PinkAngel:
My 'worst' story from the point of view that when I read it now I cringe and it has a discrepancy within it, is my Eddie's Christmas Tale.

I think it's a sweet little tail... so if that's the worst, you haven't written anything too bad.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:03
njrick
Why thank you kindly for that, much appreciated

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:15
I think my worst work was posted on SIN, so I don't know if it exists any more. In the first place, it was written when I had no actual experience of being spanked, so was totally unrealistic in terms of what a girl could accept without moving or crying out. In the second place, while it started as a simple tale of domestic discipline, it soon turned into a horror story of sado-masochistic torture, with a bit of lesbianism and sexual threesomes thrown in.

Thankfully, it was posted under a different name, so even if their archives are intact, no-one will know it's mine!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:15
njrick:
I think it's a sweet little tail...

Was that a Freudian slip, njrick?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:16
barretthunter:
Was that a Freudian slip, njrick?

For a slip it would have to be unintentional.

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
canth256, Golterenn, Hotscot, hundjager, knicks604, milano, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9