LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shameless plug thread

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
edb
Male Author

Spain
#41 | Posted: 8 Mar 2011 12:44
The invitation says the librarian staff, validaters, authors and readers are all invited.

I'm sure the self confessed fan of the series, twisted8 will be more than happy to explain the rules of American football while sampling English real ale and pork pies.

Oh, and Lady Caroline is kindly sending a Super Spank Mobile for the entertainment!!!!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#42 | Posted: 9 Mar 2011 06:36
I've been avoiding this degenerating thread due to it's propensity for endless banter between Rick and his staff harem congratulating themselves...........well endlessly. However.

Speak his name........poof, he appears.

I'm game for the party just as soon as my invitation arrives and I will try to do us rebellious colonialists proud by guzzling English Ale (I'm sure it will live up to it's rep) and nibbling on pork pies if I must. I will be equally happy to explain Football to Linda while she's OTK so I can emphasize my points as necessary. Hopefully in one of the booths of the SSM just so I can try one out. Feel free to watch as I'm sure Linda will be very entertaining! And if you happen to see someone in the back that looks like me taking shot's from an ice cold bottle of Stoly Cyrstal......well that's probably my evil twin Skippy. He is and gets me into a lot of trouble!

Glass Cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin!!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#43 | Posted: 30 Mar 2011 21:07
flopsybunny:
Her Majesty has organised a little congratulatory street party for edb, and there will be lashings

I really like parties but must admit I am more interested in getting the lashings that Flopsy promised...they sound like soooo much fun.

saetana
Female Member

England
#44 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 02:13
I've never seen this thread before, what a great idea (mostly because its so funny to read really), I've seen a few stories mentioned that I will take a look at, although I've unfortunately almost finished reading the stories of the LSF shameless self-plugger-in-chief. New stories are only on the latest list for a short time and there are so many authors on here that I'm surprised more don't post in here to plug their stories

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 02:17
saetana:
've unfortunately almost finished reading the stories of the LSF shameless self-plugger-in-chief.

FORMER LSF shameless self-plugger-in-chief.

saetana
Female Member

England
#46 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 03:04
njrick:
FORMER LSF shameless self-plugger-in-chief.

If you say so

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 22:21
Please note that shameless plugging now has it's very own forum. I am in the process of trying to split out posts from this thread and move them over to the Plugboard forum but it will take some time. In the meantime, if you feel the need to plug please use the new Plugboard forum for maximum plugability.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 23:04
Februs:
Please note that shameless plugging now has it's very own forum. I am in the process of trying to split out posts from this thread and move them over to the Plugboard forum but it will take some time. In the meantime, if you feel the need to plug please use the new Plugboard forum for maximum plugability

I applaud your persistence in trying to create order out of chaos! Good luck with that.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 23:09
njrick:
I applaud your persistence in trying to create order out of chaos! Good luck with that.

Right now it's probably Februs 0 Entropy 1 but it's only half time and I shall be bringing on my top strikers in the second half to kick Entropy's butt (which in reality probably translates to having another can of Red Bull).

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 2 Apr 2011 23:13
Februs:
I shall be bringing on my top strikers in the second half to kick Entropy's butt (which in reality probably translates to having another can of Red Bull).

Noble Februs, I salute you! (and I'll send you a case of Red Bull straightaway to keep you fueled up)

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 16
averam300, bassod, CharlotteM, cossington, jay, KatiePie, Keith99, markuk, mobblers, Otkbbs51, Redwolf64
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9