LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shameless plug thread

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 22:06
Thanks, Rollin, for the Shameless Plugs. The stories were great, as always. I'm now going to read something by Rick Marlowe. He sounds like he needs a little TLC.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 22:13
anitalynn:
I'm now going to read something by Rick Marlowe. He sounds like he needs a little TLC.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthayouthankyou. How'd you know?

blimp
Male Author

England
#33 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 11:59
We all need a bit of TLC from time to time PinkAngel so don't be mean! Poor NJ needs a very long period of complete rest and recuperation as he has tired himself out by shamelessly self plugging! The last thing he needs is to find you are the nurse in charge by the sound of it!!! I think the poor guy would have an immediate relapse at the very thought. He needs our deepest sympathy at this time! You hang in there Rick, we are all with you every step of the way!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 13:01
blimp/Pink Angel:

To paraphrase something said of 'the press,' it's my opinion that there's no such thing as bad attention. Bring it on!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 23:11
njrick:
"J's Red Bottom."

I new it was one of yours. I loved it! "J" played a great prank.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 20:44
Congratulations to edb for a herculean endeavour. His 50 part serial, The Discipline and Spanking Company, has just topped the 250,000 word mark.

Not many people know this little secret, but the DSC is actually the Royal DSC - as it is a company sponsored by her Majesty. What is more, in honour of this auspicious occasion, Her Majesty has organised a little congratulatory street party for edb, and there will be lashings of ginger beer and shrimp paste sandwiches for everyone. Entertainment has also been booked, and we will be treated to the tootings and hoppings of a world famous bare-footed flautist.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#37 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 21:33
Why thank you flopsy, such a refreshing change from the relentless onslaught of the rickster plug!!!! Grin.

But what has happened to Sir James Galway? I certainly don't want him at my street party! How could I introduce a semi naked man to 'Lady' Caroline? Bare bottoms are one thing (Feminine of course.), but loin cloths; Nay, the Garter ceremony would never countenance it!

However, her Maj intimated that she has enjoyed each and every one of the 54 episodes to date as much as the author has had in writing, including her future daughter in laws initiation, and she has commanded, that's right, commanded (as in Royal command) that the serial should be continued.

Who am I to refuse a regal edict from the palace!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 8 Mar 2011 02:14
edb:
Why thank you flopsy, such a refreshing change from the relentless onslaught of the rickster plug!!!!

I have absolutely no objection to any other... or rather EVERY other... author being plugged and/or self-plugging. Plugging loves company, I always say.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 8 Mar 2011 03:36
I wondered what became of Ian Anderson. Now I know.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#40 | Posted: 8 Mar 2011 09:47
flopsybunny:
Her Majesty has organised a little congratulatory street party for edb

Oh my! And will the librarians and validaters be invited? *goes to look out my tiara*

Oh, and invite an American to explain the rules of that confusing game!

Well done, ed - an outstanding achievement.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
Ellen, htkywf, icedtea198, Redskinluver, Sojourn, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9