The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shameless plug thread

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 00:48
rollin:
Tell me what you like and I'll steer you in that direction.

I like to read it all; so I would like to read something you wrote you thought was good but didn't get much attention. (a.k.a. a Shameless Plug)

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 04:07
*aahhhh......hhmmmm. Drinks more coffee; takes drag of a smoke.*
If I may offer an opinion. You will find that the least of Rollin's work is better than most you will find on the site. Given that most of the stories here are a cut or two above the norm to start with thats saying something. Any 'Rollin' is better than no 'Rollin'!

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 18:42
twisted8:
If I may offer an opinion. You will find that the least of Rollin's work is better than most you will find on the site

In all likelihood I have not read the "least" of Rollin's work, I have only read a few of his stories and they are without exception excellent. It is difficult when you talk about quality. How much is down to personal preference? In my opinion, for what it is worth, I would say that there are at least twenty writers in the library, maybe more, whose writing is of such a high standard you couldn't really begin to separate them in terms of quality. Rollin would certainly be one of those writers. You are right though the standard of writing in the library generally is very good. NJ you would be there too before you ask!

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 21:32
Thus speaketh The Blimp:

"You are right though the standard of writing in the library generally is very good. "

One of the things which surprised me at the beginnings of CF Publications in the dawn of time, besides of course the daily lineups of naughty girls bearing hairbrushes or paddles outside the office doors, was the high quality of the writing which arrived in my po box. A bit of it was badly written , usually of the "spank! owww! spank! owww!, spank! owww! variety, but most was quite good, approaching or achieving professional quality.

blimp
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 22:08
cfpub:
Thus speaketh The Blimp:

Why don't you promote your crappy mags elsewhere?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 22:18
blimp:
I would say that there are at least twenty writers in the library, maybe more, whose writing is of such a high standard you couldn't really begin to separate them in terms of quality. Rollin would certainly be one of those writers.

I agree. I think Rollin is a very talented writer. My favourite of his is the La Forge trilogy - I found it utterly absorbing. But Mr Blimp, you should add yourself to the top twenty as you also write very convincingly. I love The Schoolmaster's wife (metaphorically speaking).

rollin
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 22:47
I sincerely appreciate all the nice things you folks are saying about me and it is my intent to keep writing amusing and/or exciting stories. But we have a lot of good writers and it really depends on your interests. We have authors that fill every niche. For example, do you like the idea of a professional discipline company? Try edb and seegee. English schoolboys in trouble? Blimp's your man. American mom's and teenagers? ChardT. Mostly light DD themes and humor? Rick Marlowe. I could go on and on. But those are my shameless plugs for today.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 23:52
blimp:
NJ you would be there too before you ask!

rollin:
But we have a lot of good writers and it really depends on your interests. We have authors that fill every niche... Mostly light DD themes and humor? Rick Marlowe.

Thank you both. I was feeling a little weary for shameless (self-)plugging today. Compliments from other writers I respect are most appreciated.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 03:06
njrick:
Thank you both. I was feeling a little weary for shameless (self-)plugging today. Compliments from other writers I respect are most appreciated.

As someone with a medical background I recognise the all too obvious symptoms of SSPFS: Shameless Self-Pluggers Fatigue Syndrome. Luckily, most sufferers are able to make a full recovery, usually within a matter of minutes.

Dr Febs.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 03:09
Februs:
I recognise the all too obvious symptoms of SSPFS: Shameless Self-Pluggers Fatigue Syndrome. Luckily, most sufferers are able to make a full recovery, usually within a matter of minutes.

Thank you for both the diagnosis and the prognosis, Dr Febs. I do think I'm feeling better - I'll be back to energetically self-plugging in no time.

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 4
bexxie13, BretZ, caner2214, david557, Gecko, larry, Patron, RABRLA, spanki1962, thegrumpytele
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9