LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Halloween Reading

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 17:56
So many Halloween stories. I never thought that there were that many. I can't wait for Valentines Day. That day might hit the jackpot.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 22:52
My current project - though not specifically Halloween related - is a supernatural tale that draws on Celtic mythology, which I suppose makes it close enough. I'll try and have it up by the end of the month.

Title is "Constant Pain." Its much more lighthearted than the title would imply.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#13 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 01:47
I have only one story dealing with supernatural. It was published in October some years ago and it is on my page here. It's called "Red Room".

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 13:53
Can I just add a plug for my newly loaded Thomas' Halloween Treat, written for a certain switch on this site who writes for everyone else and I thought he deserved a treat...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 31 Oct 2015 21:18
I have a Halloween story that is about half written. Alas, it seems that the dead line is here and now the story is one for next Halloween. In the meantime, the above lists many Halloween themed stories.

One missing is a series I wrote (well, a story I broke into a series for this site) called "The Spanking Ghost".

'Tis the season to plug Halloween stories, and what better than a newly posted one? Such as The Spanking Ghost by yours truly?

The Spanking Ghost is a longish story - roughly 20,000 words - but is broken up in to 12 bite sized chunks. It focuses on a group of college students who are friends and working on a group project together. The 5 girls have to do a report on an urban legend and what better legend could they find than the story of the spanking ghost? Alas, complications set in and the five end up trekking towards the haunted house to gather more evidence for their project.

Here's hoping I have new seasonal story for next year.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 1 Nov 2015 01:42
I wrote a story for this year, posted yesterday, called SOMETHING WICKED. I also have several other Halloween stories including HALLOWEEN WITH THE HEADMASTER and THE GHOSTLY GIRL, which is one of my most commented on stories.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 1 Nov 2015 04:24
imreadonly2:
SOMETHING WICKED

I'll have to read it - I'm way behind on my reading.

Just to expand on the Halloween list, I've written a couple of stories that almost qualify:
"Snow White Becomes Red" - happens at a masquerade party, maybe on Halloween, maybe not, and involves a woman who wanted to be spanked while she is dressed as Snow White.

"Sabrina, The Teenage W(B)itch" and "A Mystic Prank" both involve witches, which is Halloween themed

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 1 Nov 2015 04:44
I have one too, titled "Full Moon Halloween Night" - but now that it's already November 1st, you might need to wait another 364 days to read it...

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
canio6, Elpipo, johnhenry7us, kylem
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9