LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/F Stories

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#71 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 18:07
This is an interesting thread because while I think of myself as a writer who switches between F/M and M/F, it turns out I have quite a lot of F/F content. However, in my case it's usually mixed in with other orientations in the same story. I thought about it though, and I do actually have a few purely (well, 90%) F/F stories. The Gwen's Sorority saga is nearly all F/F. A story that hasn't been read a lot is The Prom which is all F/F. So is Woodmont Three. But I noticed that I don't put F/F sex scenes in such stories. I reserve that for other orientations. So maybe I should try that and see where that goes.

As for sex scenes in general, I write them. I try to 1) keep it short and 2) avoid the "throbbing boner" type of cliche. But in the appropriate story, sex between the characters is what frequently happens as a consequence of the spanking, and I feel that the scene should have some description other than the literary equivalent of the train-entering-the-tunnel 50's movie cliche.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#72 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:00
rollin

Rollin, isn't Island Justice another all F/F story? I think that's a great story and have read it numerous times. You write so beautifully that I, for one, would love to see you write more of the F/F genre.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#73 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:17
Island Justice is mixed, but it does have a lot of F/F. Also lots in The Mills Governess and A Very Bright Girl in my older archives. More recent are Falls Creek Women's Prison and Tumalo Bend 1895 also has some.

I'm working on a new all F/F story.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#74 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 14:55
That new F/F story is here and Pt 2 is coming, but fair warning---this was an experiment to see if a frankly sexual F/F story would be well received here.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#75 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 15:27
barretthunter:
Many people seem to react differently to real humiliation if it's F/F to how they react if it's M/F: some definitely find it more exciting, and probably also it's seen as slightly more acceptable, less dangerous in its i

I am really behind on this topic, but would like to weigh in. When I first came to this site, I read only M/F. It seemed like the natural order of things. And although the female humiliation of the dynamic is indeed the core of the "turn on" the sensuality of the experience, for some reason, is not emphasized/exploited to a high degree. Let's just set the consent issue aside and wonder why F/F stories are more likely to be sensual than M/F. Is it in our writing, or is it in our heads?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#76 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 15:46
There is an old saying "A drunken person's actions is a sober person's thoughts."

What we have here at the library is a mixed breed of authors and non-authors who enjoy reading and writing stories with a certain orientation. Many also live that lifestyle. So, in essence, this is what is on their mind as an author and as one of our readers. It's both their actions AND their thoughts.

Hence IC's

islandcarol:
Is it in our writing, or is it in our heads?

Both in my opinion as I've stated above. Thoughts?

B

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#77 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 15:55
runcy:
F/f stories to me somehow hold an erotic charge,even when there is no gay aspect to the relationship.

I hear you Runcy, there is a wide range in F/F on this site, from severe and abusive canings to Mother/daughter to teen babysitter bestowing gentle little patty whacks on a neighborhood cutie. When I decided to add an erotic element to my writing, I sampled Henry Miller and the erotic writers of the 20s and 30s. I was surprised that M/F pieces did not intrigue or impress me as anything special in terms of physical descriptions. but in that type of lit, the reader creates the erotic in their head; F/F was more powerful, and a woman humiliating another woman evokes a deeper- maybe complex is a better word- response, my opinion, of course.
Is it is a sense of betrayal, one woman betraying another, associated with the emotion? Or is it this "natural order" that we've been raised to expect that is being disrupted; Men dominate and women submit.
IC

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#78 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 16:35
SNM:
Really, men and women are not that different. It really just comes down to a few mannerisms and word choices, as well as some different social priorities.

I don't know about this. Men and women are raised differently. There are different expectations: more supervision for girls, less tolerance for poor behavior. More pressure to conform for girls. My brothers had more freedom, fewer household chores. When I was a teen, my father made it clear he did not believe women needed to be educated. I no longer hear people saying that out loud, but that belief still has a place in the back of many minds, both male and female on this planet. Take a look at the instances on domestic violence in your own cities. You will be stunned at the number.
In my experience, men react differently to a man in charge than a women in charge. I am not saying every man resents the boss who is a woman, but when the regime changes from male to female, policies that went unquestioned in the past are challenged by the alphas and former fun loving lunchroom chats can become awkward, even unpleasant.
I think men and women write differently- the emotional piece, certainly. Men are more likely to write with "an economy of words" and expect the reader to make more of their own inferences- not all men. Women generally take greater risks with their writing, even in their responses to essay questions, to illustrate a point three examples rather than one. I like to think men and women complement each other; we need both for a balanced world.
IC

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#79 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 16:46
JohnS47:
So I would need to run them down from that site and can't seem to find the time to do so.

We hope you will make the time to gather your stories and post them here, John; we are interested.
IC

rollin
Male Member

USA
#80 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 17:38
islandcarol:
F/F was more powerful, and a woman humiliating another woman evokes a deeper- maybe complex is a better word- response, my opinion, of course.

Well, now you can tell me IC. Willow Wood (new story) is written as F/F erotica---no bones about it. It was an experiment for me, actually prompted by this thread. So far the response is somewhat muted and that is interesting as well. Maybe it makes people uncomfortable, I don't know.

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
michael57, philber446, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9