The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/F Stories

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 18:01
njrick:
I'm close to you on preferences, but also enjoy some F/m (which is different in a distinct way from F/M, given the age difference that creates a different dynamic).

That's very true. F/m is more of the parental guidance discipline, while F/M may include a good humbling along with discipline given the age difference.

B

Patron
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 18:17
CrimsonKidCK

For me, Ff/Ff is unique amongst other genres because of the exclusivity. There is often a kind of "You take the men out while we ladies handle this situation." Men don't have the same protective privacy against females, and intergender scenarios either have a sexual intimacy implied, or it's a father/daughter thing which implies the inclusion of a mother.

I occasionally write or draw mM/F, but there is little fantasy in that for me, so it's not as interesting to fictionalize. Being a male, it's much more fun to engage in a real life M/F scenario than to write about one, unless there is a setting in a time or place that makes it impossible to replicate in real life.

With F/F, there is a "fly on the wall in the girls' locker room" kind of feeling that's always fun, whether it's a story, art, video or even real life voyeurism.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 21:02
Njrick, your comment about here being a "big tent" is exactly what I like about the library. Every preference seems to be accepted.
If a particular story does not seem to appeal to me I simply don't read it. But I'd never say no one else should like it either. After all, someone else might not like what I find exciting. Different strokes, and all that you know.
Its like everything else. I may not like certain books, movies, music,etc. But I'd never say someone else was wrong who did.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 21:07
Redskinluver:
I may not like certain books, movies, music,etc. But I'd never say someone else was wrong who did.

I reserve such statements for things that actually ARE wrong.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 8 Mar 2012 20:47
I've never written anything but F/F, F/f. I also prefer to read that. I can enjoy reading a M/F story if its clever and well written, but have never had any inclination to write that. It was once suggested to me that perhaps I don't want other men intruding on my fantasies. And I think there's an element of truth to that.

But at the same time, I also prefer to watch F/F sex scenes in movies, etc. I just have no desire to watch another man make love. I just don't need to see that. I understand and respect why other people do, but that's just not for me. For example, I prefer the love scenes in movies like Mulholland Drive and Monkey's Mask over any scene where I'm forced to look at a man's butt. And since spanking is a sexual turn on for me, I think this preference carries over in some degree to the stories I've written.

But hey, to each his own. I'm all in favor of people reading whatever they prefer. Its an interesting discussion, but there's no right or wrong answer. I just don't have any thing to compare my responses to because F/F is all I've ever written.

opb
Male Author

England
#36 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 08:01
I've quite enjoyed writing the ?/? sort of story where the reader has to supply the sex of the participants. That way, it is hoped, there is an extra level of personalisation which the reader brings to the story.

As a reader though I find it not quite so satisfying, as I'm always looking for the clues to the sex of the characters and that can be a distraction.

Sometimes this happens accidentally, for example wher the characters are referred to by name and the name isn't one which I'm familiar with and thus can't determine the sex.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 13:42
opb:
I've quite enjoyed writing the ?/? sort of story where the reader has to supply the sex of the participants. That way, it is hoped, there is an extra level of personalisation which the reader brings to the story.

As a reader though I find it not quite so satisfying, as I'm always looking for the clues to the sex of the characters and that can be a distraction.

I agree. Also, the readers are sometimes very choosy in what they want to see in a story as far as who is the spankee and spanker. An X/M, X/F just might send them packing and looking for another story. I"ll read a story as long as it's written well, but I have been noted to look at the orientation of a story, too.

B

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 22:23
bendover:
I agree. Also, the readers are sometimes very choosy in what they want to see in a story as far as who is the spankee and spanker.

To expand on that I have noticed that although you would expect people who are into kinky things to be more open minded than vanilla people often they are just as close minded, sometimes even more so. They often think that their particular kink is OK but anybody else's is disgusting or perverted.

For example, if they are into adult spanking they call anybody who likes to read stories about people under 18 being spanked a pedophile. Or the BDSM people who put down those who are into spanking as being wimps. Or alternately the spankos who think that BDSM is horrible and should be outlawed even when it is consensual.

As far as I am concerned it is "different strokes for different folks". Don't put down anybody else because their turn on is different than yours. There is no right or wrong in matters of taste.

On an entirely different matter. Is it possible to cross reference authors' names with their member names? For example, JohnS47 mentioned his stories. Under what name?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#39 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 22:46
tiptopper:
Is it possible to cross reference authors' names with their member names? For example, JohnS47 mentioned his stories. Under what name?

If one goes to the Members listing, finds JohnS47 it will also give his authors name. JohnS47 does not show up as an author on the listing as an author, no idea why when anyone else I check does.

I believe in writing what I enjoy and if others read it then even better. I have taking off occasionally on different genre besides F/M but it is not my taste so stories of such are rare. This site is a great site because of the different authors writing to serve all tastes and desires

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 23:40
I'm sorry for any confusion. I have never posted any of my stories here. I was referring to stories that I've written over the years under a different name and were posted on another site, as well as the now defunct on-line F/F magazine, Bared Affair. I've intended for the longest to try to post a few here, but I lost all my copies when my old computer crashed last summer. So I would need to run them down from that site and can't seem to find the time to do so.

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
canth256, Golterenn, Hotscot, hundjager, JohnS47, knicks604, milano, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9