F/F Stories

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 14:15
galt54:
Somehow i feel that it is most "natural" that a woman be spanked by a strong, determined and virile man.

But the "unnatural" also has a charm.

To me the way the spanking/dominance relationship is established is what makes it seem "natural" or not to me, regardless of the top/bottom gender pairing(s) involved.

I've always maintained that different gender pairings in a spanking story have different 'feel's' to them, and I do personally perceive that there's generally the most emotional impact and personal intimacy in a F/F narrative--possibly because even in today's society women overall are still better communicators of their feelings and better at dealing with the emotions of others.

F/F, F/f and f/f stories seem to me to usually have more emotional closeness and intensity, even if they're basically light-hearted narratives about spanking play, than ones involving males... --C.K.

chandra
Female Member

India
#22 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 04:25
C.K has correctly put it. F/f stories bring about emotional closeness.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 3 Mar 2012 20:38
My kink is generally for stories with men in e.g. M/F, F/M, M/M and this has been reflected in much of my writing. However, I did pen a F/F story eventually, which proved popular with readers. I was surprised how much I enjoyed writing and reading it, as well. Since then I have written sequels and other F/F stories. I am just waiting for one of my F/F stories to be uploaded here. It'll be interesting to see what reaction it gets.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 3 Mar 2012 20:56
I'm going to go out on a limb here and digress for a moment on F/F stories. I don't normally watch the Adult Programs on cable simply because they're all the same crap. Slam Bam ohhhh ahhhhh and all that sort of thing with the man and woman. However, the other day I was doing something and watching a movie, when it was over, an Adult Program came on and for some reason I didn't change it. That reason was the women who were doing other women in this particular movie actually had my attention. All of them were good at it. It actually excited me at one point. So, I can see what everyone is saying about 'reading' F/F stories in the library. I write mostly F/M F/m and I do some F/F and F/f, but it all boils down to humility and eroticism in a F/F story. Let's face it, spanking is erotic or we wouldn't be reading the stories.

We have authors who are good at it. Even the longer stories of 3,000 to 5,000 words. It's the build up and the release that I look for.

B

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 00:05
If you check the library stats, M/F is by far the most popular pairing to write (I think there are about three times as many M/F stories as there are F/F stories, which is the second most popular pairing).

But personally, I feel most drawn to writing F/F stories. I think this is because, as C.K. nicely put it, there's more of an emotional connection between the characters. I love writing about the actual spanking, but the build up to the punishment and the character development is equally important to me. Of course one can achieve this with F/M, M/F, or M/M as well, but I always find it to be most believable in F/F fictions.

Another reason I like to write F/F is because, as a woman, I always feel a little awkward writing male characters and trying to make sure they turn out "right".

bendover
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 00:30
Sarah89:
Another reason I like to write F/F is because, as a woman, I always feel a little awkward writing male characters and trying to make sure they turn out "right".

Sarah,

Being a writer is very similar to being an actor. You have to be able to play the part.

Now, I found that your stories F/M - Driving Lessons and F/m - You are Miss Turner were very well done. You did get them right, especially with the F/m one. So, I wouldn't worry about them turning out right. One can say the same thing about male writers writing M/F and F/F stories. Yet, the ones I've read were pretty darn good. Don't let that worry you.

B

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 01:17
Thanks a lot, B. I've found that it gets easier with more writing experience. I also appreciate a lot of F/F and M/F stories written by men, so I definitely agree that writing a good character of the opposite gender is doable.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 05:32
Sarah89:
Thanks a lot, B. I've found that it gets easier with more writing experience. I also appreciate a lot of F/F and M/F stories written by men, so I definitely agree that writing a good character of the opposite gender is doable.

Really, men and women are not that different. It really just comes down to a few mannerisms and word choices, as well as some different social priorities.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 12:57
I love F/F, and in fact have written a few. What really annoys and upsets me-and I have encountered this on some other spanking sites- is what some would call a male chauvinistic attitude, and what I would call narrowminded, is that M/F is the only proper and natural spanking pairing, and that nothing else is welcome.I have especially noticed that in some sites devoted to cartoon,comics, and onscreen spankings.
For me, its really a toss-up between M/F and F/F as to which is my favorite, depends on how well the story is written, and the theme and content. For example,I can do without a lot of explicit sexual description in a story, and I don't care at all for anything involved "hard" bdsm, like rape or torture. Humiliation-it depends. Don't like to see someone treated in a way that seems to totally dehumanize them. But love stories where a character who is arrogant and haughty, or of high status perhaps, being "taken down a few pegs" by a spanking. The great and mighty shown they are not always great and mighty, like superheroines.
Superheroine spankings are best when they are F/F, whether the woman is spanking or getting spanked. I may have mentioned that one scene I love to imagine is Xena receiving some maternal discipline. Its a delicious thought, the great warrior princess getting turned over Mom's knee and given a good spanking on her bare bottom. Likewise, Wonder Woman. But the idea of these powerful women being forcibly dominated by some man, simply because they happen to be women, is repulsive.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 4 Mar 2012 17:50
Redskinluver:
What really annoys and upsets me-and I have encountered this on some other spanking sites- is what some would call a male chauvinistic attitude, and what I would call narrowminded, is that M/F is the only proper and natural spanking pairing, and that nothing else is welcome.
For me, its really a toss-up between M/F and F/F as to which is my favorite,

I'm close to you on preferences, but also enjoy some F/m (which is different in a distinct way from F/M, given the age difference that creates a different dynamic). That being said, there are many other fine stories written - F/M, M/M (and M/m) - that don't happen to appeal to me, but which are no less 'natural' or 'proper' in their presentation of disciplinary or even erotic scenarios. Let us not forget to maintain a 'big tent' of welcome here at the Library, no matter what our individual preferences are.

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
Aerolife, Denniselgin, dougmorton, drkeate, keitho54, kingkoban, MorningBob, rayleighbarns, whitmont2000
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9