The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/F Stories

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 13:40
Seegee
From reading your post I am hopeful that another chapter of your sorority story is in the works. I love them and have read them over and over.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 13:47
I enjoy writing F/F because I like writing female characters. Relationships between women and female motivations tend to be very complex. Much more so than relationships between men or even between men and women. It makes for interesting writing.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 19 Aug 2010 08:37
Spankdaddy, it's not a PGB story, although I do have more of them planned.

tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 20 Aug 2010 00:31
I will certainly always read the F/F story BUT I also like M/F...My addiction has to do with growing up knowing,overhearing,witnessing many mothers spanking their daughters one way or the other.
Ohh to re-live the 50's & 60's.

JC

runcy
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 20 Aug 2010 00:53
F/f stories to me somehow hold an erotic charge,even when there is no gay aspect to the relationship.
F/fm stories even more so.

kundiprian
Male Member

India
#16 | Posted: 20 Aug 2010 12:41

More F/f stories please.I completely agree with runcy.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 18:21
I almost invariably write M/F, and that's what I prefer to read. (Probably because it's also what I like to do.) If an F/F story is very well written I'll enjoy it, but I can't help feeling I'd enjoy it even more if it were a man doing the spanking.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 20:03
Female readers may contradict me, but from what I can work out by personal experience, comments posted and discussions I've engaged in on Flaming Cheeks and also some Flickr groups, the very considerable number of women who enjoy stories or pictures of women being spanked often enjoy a large dose of humiliation in the story. They seem to fall into two groups - those who enjoy being spanked and humiliated themselves and imagine themselves in the situations depicted - and those who would not like to be in those situations but would like them to happen to other women! I was intrigued to find on Flaming Cheeks that the readers of my early stories urging me to go further were women, and also that the keenest admirers of my line about spanked and humiliated policewomen were women. Go to Flickr and you find policewomen who fantasise about what might happen to them on duty and also - intriguingly - lesbians who post or collect as favourites pictures of women mastered by men as well as by women. Sexuality is a marvellous maze!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 01:43
Somehow i feel that it is most "natural" that a woman be spanked by a strong, determined and virile man.

But the "unnatural" also has a charm.

chandra
Female Member

India
#20 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 11:21
I am in complete agreement with Runcy and Kundiprian. The sound of a female palm spanking the bare buttocks of another young female is certainly very enjoyable.

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Bailey30, dougmorton, Euphrosyne, flopsybunny, jrcjbc, Timb, Tiredny, towncryer3921, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9