LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Male and female (married or otherwise) punished together stories

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
cindy2
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 20:45
I recall reading a story in the past (not in the LSF) about a married couple who were punished together. A drawing accompanied the story in which both were nude, face down on a table or bed, their bottoms thrust up and a woman stood above them to one side drawing a lash down hard on their quivering bottoms.

I don't recall the identity of the punisher but I do recall she was dressed (in the drawing) in a tight leather skirt and heels. I also don't recall the deed that precipitated the punishment but I recall clearly that the couple was paying the price and paying the price dearly for an infraction.

From time to time, my mind is drawn back to that story and I think of the couple suffering together as they writhed together as the lash bit hard into their flesh.

I don't know if such stories have appeared in the LSF and if so where I can locate them. Any help would be appreciated. I also don't know if such stories appeal/would appeal to other LSF members.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 20:50
I have one, but only in Norwegian. Should I send you a link and a dictionary?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 21:35
Alef:
Should I send you a link and a dictionary?

Lol! I bet Google Translate could actually do a passable job of getting the main points across, if not the finer nuances.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 21:40
I can think of at least 3 in the Spank Shop series: #10 Daniel & Ashleigh, #15 Marc & April and I can't quite recall what number it was, may have been #40 Jason & Kelly. I also have one called Playing to Win which features a married couple spanked by his parents, her in-laws and there's The Parents Next Door.

Capnsmack
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 21:54
You might enjoy "Aunt Mary".

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 31 Oct 2017 22:10
RosieRad:
Lol! I bet Google Translate could actually do a passable job of getting the main points across, if not the finer nuances.

Part of the problem is that the Norwegian words for rice and spanking are the same, and for some strange reason Google prefers rice. You may find yourself with some rather strange images of bottoms smeared with rice. Perhaps you will enjoy Google's version of this critical scene (and, since you are likely to ask, I have no idea how they came up with the sentence "She heard it narrow before she knew that pig"):

Then it became quiet. His hands stroked her once again over the buttocks. Now it should happen. Now she should get rice.

Suddenly she was afraid that it would be too bad. She had always meant that rice would hurt; It was a joke, she thought - it would be a real punishment so that you really felt deserved to be forgiven. Now she was not so sure anymore.

She heard it narrow before she knew that pig. "Now I get rice," was there something that thought inside her. It was less painful than she had thought, almost a little disappointing maybe, but also a relief. Then it broke down in the second bump, harder this time - so hard that she let out a little moan.

"You really deserved this!" she heard him say far away. "When not even the deal could make you work, there's no way outside." He hit again, a little further down the ass this time, and there was a shock throughout her. For a moment she wondered if anyone could hear them, but she could not think of the thought before it narrowed again. She lifted her head a little and saw her hands curling the duvet cover together.

She got real rice. After a while it was like the whole ass was on fire and flame, and she had no thought for anything but the next battle. When it was sweating most, she thought she did not work a single blow, but when it landed, it was still possible for another. A couple of times she stabbed a hand behind her butt to protect himself, but he just swept it aside. Her moons went over to whining and after a while she felt some salt in her mouth.

He did not care until she lay and sniffed down in the duvet. "Do you have rice, you're gonna have it!" he had said once along the way. She had certainly not agreed, but now that everything was over and her butt felt more hot than tender, she again thought it was the way it should be. She had finally got rice!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Nov 2017 04:49
Lol, Alef, that is the best thing I've read in a long time! :D

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Nov 2017 14:08
Try John Benson's "A Neutral Party". A quality piece.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Nov 2017 16:52
Interestingly enough, a rice spoon makes a nice paddle.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Nov 2017 21:38
I have thought about writing a story where both sexes are punished together, had some ideas.
One involves the cheating spouse theme, wherein the husband or wife spanks both parties involved in the affair, the cheating spouse and his or her lover.
Recall a letter to Mr. magazine where the writer describes how two sets of parents teamed up to spank their teenage son and daughter together for a not too well defined offense.
I'd be more inclined to make it a young married couple who were being irresponsible, having a small child which they were neglectful of sometimes. Both sets of in-laws have had enough and team up to give the pair long and painful paddlings.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
cady09, cbogle, DenseWall, Fokus014, hunter, JuergenB, Stonewall2, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9