The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories about a "good kid" who really messes up

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 22:58
tyrport:
Why do we each have some many story types that either do it for us or not.

I suspect it has a lot to do with our formative spanko experiences and fantasies.

tyrport:
I wonder why I would rather read an average written story that presses my buttons, than a much better written one that slightly deviates.

Because we read in order to get our buttons pushed. If I want to read good literature, there are other places I can look. But when I want my buttons pushed, I come here.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 17:14
The only story of mine that might be what you are looking for "A Paddling For A Plagiarist." where its a college girl with time management issues who cuts corners.
Most of my stories with "kids" feature real brats who end up getting their just desserts, get whats coming to them where they need to get it!

spkcomics
Male Member

Brazil
#13 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 18:51
Carolina Jim - Mom's Best Friend - Part 3

GuySpencer - The Panty Parade

Kephren - Good Girls Get Paddled Too

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 21:21
Julie Should hae Listened, about a former bad kid who becomes good kid but messes up

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 06:13
I don't know if I've ever written a "good kid messes up once and gets it" story... But I have written a few about good kids deciding to put themselves in the path of a spanking (usually a school punishment) because they want to know what it's like...
An example of the "maybe I should try for a spanking" would be "Mix Up At The Principal's Office", where a student sent to the office for some forms is directed to join the girls sitting on the "waiting to be disciplined" bench.

Looking through my stories, the following ones might qualify as "good kid messes up once and pays for it" stories. Or they might not be what you're looking for:
The Great Kuwait Caper - a good student messes up while overseas
In Defence Of A Friend - she stands up for friends, only to discover that no one will stand up for her
Late For Her Hearing - She doesn't actually do anything wrong, but somehow she has a hearing anyway.

I hope you enjoy these stories...

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 18:00
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions. Please, keep them coming. I hope others are enjoying these as well.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#17 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 20:44
One more from me: Susan Thomas: "Eighteen". Outstanding first time caning story.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
brettchad, Derrick30, kerrsutherland, KevinGyles, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9