LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories about a "good kid" who really messes up

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Aug 2017 22:43
I'm looking for stories where a "good kid" (teen or young adult) does something out of character and way worse than anything they'd ever done before, subjecting them to corporal punishment (at school or at home, or both!) either for the first time, or with a more severe implement than they'd ever imagined they'd be subjected to. (Could also be a reformatory story, if the person in the reformatory isn't a habitual offender, but someone who would never have expected to end up there. Preferably not because of a dystopian society where any little thing earns an over-the-top thrashing, but because the kid made an unusually poor choice.)

Edited to add: the spankee should have actually done the thing she (or he) is getting punished for. The unfair ones really bother me for some reason.

Anyone want to recommend their favorites along these lines? Thanks. I'm not too picky about orientation. (I find mixed-sex bare-bottomed punishments in a school/institutional setting to strain credulity, but I'll still read them if they're good.)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Aug 2017 23:50
I've got one I'm working on, when I get it done and submitted, I'll let you know.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 00:35
stevenr:
I've got one I'm working on, when I get it done and submitted, I'll let you know.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 04:20
"I am waiting to be caned" Kephren
"Accepting the unfair" Placid
"Switched at the farmhouse" Toteman
"A hard lesson" Sarah Thome
"I am sure" Kilahara
"On the hour, every hour" Elorac

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 04:52
Thanks MJ!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 06:25
#5 of the Spank Shop series has a storyline a little along those lines.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 06:47
As this is one my favorite scenarios, I'll selfplug shamelessly (but my heroines are so nice that they rarely do anything real bad - just enough to get spanked!)

A Note From School
The Student
Amy Harper Has Been Spanked
My Worst Spanking and Me And Aunt Mary (same protagonist)
Not A Bad Girl Really
Not Exactly Something To Be Proud Of.
Sharp As An Eagle

And I'll add The Ways Of The Lord, although it may not quite fit.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 06:50
Come to think of it, I should probably do a little more than selfplug. Carolina Jim has a number of stories of this kind. "Betty" may be a good place to start - perhaps not his best, but definitely on topic!

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 20:43
One I wrote a few years back, "Asking for It," might be a good fit. Also check out "The Talk" by ChardT.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 20:54
Why do we each have some many story types that either do it for us or not.
Rosie says
(I find mixed-sex bare-bottomed punishments in a school/institutional setting to strain credulity, but I'll still read them if they're good.)

When did any teacher disrobe kids for discipline? In reality you would have not go back to the nineteenth century English grade schools where they birched children before they were old enough for the cane, which was almost always used over clothes.

I go the other way on the fairness scale, making totally unfair punishments sexier. I have have no idea why. And either is as logical as the other. I wonder why I would rather read an average written story that presses my buttons, than a much better written one that slightly deviates.
Pun intended.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Backbeat, Blueboy1, emaildaniel4, gerard, kenjperr, spkcomics, warplane, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9