The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Abuse of Authority

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Aug 2017 10:13
Does anyone have any suggestions of stories in which girls are punished due to abuse of authority/trumped up charges? The idea is that the girls are either innocent or mostly innocent and the person punishing them or setting them up to be punished knows this but sets them up to be spanked or spanks them anyway by abusing his or her authority or by some other similar means. Framing a peer or causing someone to think that a relatively minor offense is actually more serious would also count. Thanks!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Aug 2017 17:52
You could maybe start by reading Reformatory Correspondence by Watcher.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 04:25
It's not a terribly great example of the genre you're looking for but I posted a story a couple of weeks ago called "Smoking is stamped out at St. Swithan's" that meets your definition. I'll have to dig around because I know there are better stories I've read out there.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 04:41
Try "Susan's Secret Friend" by Louise Vancisic. It's about a girl who uses her imagination to deal with her mother's almost daily beatings for specious charges (such as allegedly leaving a light on that she knows she didn't but it isn't worth arguing because mom's already decided she's guilty).

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 11:56
I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I liked "Be careful where you shop" by Watcher. It doesn't start out that way, but in the end the authorities realize their mistake, but chose to ignore it. Two rather innocent girls end up in a reformatory to get frequently spanked.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 11:59
The "Big Sister" series by Haley Brimley/Ashley Michaels would also be worth checking out (although part 4 is not housed here, which IMO is the best of the series).

Also look at the Shelby Strode series by Totzman. "Shelby Strode's First Spanking" is probably the best example.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 16:20
'Practice' (an early one of mine - Sir Cambornek) has pledges tricked into taking paddlings.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 21:46
Try "White Caning" by Malahide

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 22:41
I'm not actually a great fan of this particular type of story, however a few of the Spank Shop's do skate close to the line on this: #9 and #42, which both feature Kimberley's bottom at stake have elements of this, as does the first half of #18.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Aug 2017 02:28
There's a really sad serial of a foster child being abused by bad foster parents. If that would appeal, let me know and I'll see if I can find it again.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
Alef, bartoiii, Fokus014, insonia, jimbo101946, Joeyb3143, john4, KatiePie, rancho13, rastorone79, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9