Mother and daughter spanked together

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:32
stevenr:
I think this has been done here, not sure who it was, but it was son, daughter giving their overbearing mother her comeuppance.

It all sounds very tempting; why don't we just not go back to our desks and write all these amazing stories and upload them? This will be great, even if it is not a challenge we're writing them for.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 13:42
Stories with role-reversal /mother and daughter are among my favorites to read. I have a series in progress which explores this theme which reader may enjoy. Evil Daughter Turns The Tables By Cherry Red is the name of it.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 16:14
There was a story on another board that had a Vietnamese girl that was adopted by this American couple that were basically air heads. One night they were involved in a drunk driving incident, she put them both over her knee for her to remain silent. She really enjoyed it and from what the story led one to believe they did too.

Tomatobottom
Male Member

Bangladesh
#34 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 03:23
Peter242 wrote some stories where both Mother and Daughter are spanked. DJ Black also had done a few of this kind.

Hope you post more of it, its been ages since the last part.
Regina:
There was a story on another board that had a Vietnamese girl ...

Can you please post the link? Or you can just message me in private. I'll not flirt, no worries.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 01:54
Agree with Glagla That challenge would be welcome'

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 02:08
My story Family Traits has daughter seeing mother spanked before she's upended herself.
Hey, sometimes self promotion is necessary.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 3 Jul 2017 17:16
I also I have a story like this you might like. "Two for the price of one" has a mother and daughter spanked by a new neighbor

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 5 Jul 2017 00:43
Have a story called "Shifting the Balance of Power" where Mom is both a tyrant to her kids and a no mercy for lawbreakers prosecutor. When she doesn't practice what she preaches her kids revolt.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 5 Jul 2017 16:23
mj2001:
Have a story called "Shifting the Balance of Power" where Mom is both a tyrant to her kids and a no mercy for lawbreakers prosecutor. When she doesn't practice what she preaches her kids revolt.

I've read that one, good story.

PeterBerthelsen
Male Member

Denmark
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 22:06
Responsibility.

When a 18 year daughter is caned because of her bad attitude by her new father, her mother is spanked too because she is responsibel for the young womans behavior

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
Carlsbad, Gecko, jake210, Kin37, mars
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9