The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mother and daughter spanked together

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:35
That could actually be an interesting theme for the next challenge; family members getting spanked together, just to expand it to not only concern mothers and daughters, but I'm fairly certain that that would be the most common combination anyway.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:08
[b]Glagla[/b That could actually be an interesting theme for the next challenge...

Would you want to quantify that it has to be multigenerational family spankings? In other words the spankees have to be a parent and a child? I can see pros and cons. You'd want something a bit more than a generic 2 siblings getting spanked but would cousins be exotic enough? Or, to really throw in a monkey wrench, what about kids spanking their parents? Seems like there are a lot of tangents you could veer off onto...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:40
mj2001:
Seems like there are a lot of tangents you could veer off onto...

The more the merrier You described the scenarios even better than I did, but multi generational sounds like a good setting as it would force the authors to make that extra twist work. Cousins are welcome of course, which can facilitate it a lot. And uncles and aunts may often be your age when you're a son/daughter, that would work as well.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:20
Glagla

The more the merrier You described the scenarios even better than I did, but multi generational sounds like a good setting as it would force the authors to make that extra twist work. Cousins are welcome of course, which can facilitate it a lot. And uncles and aunts may often be your age when you're a son/daughter, that would work as well.

How about a husband spanking a bitchy wife, and her nosy mother, or role reversal, have the wife spank her lazy husband and his ahole dad. The possibilities are endless. Maybe have the wife spanked by the husband, her mother spanked by her father, or vice versa.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:45
There was a series can't recall the author, but the younger members of the family spanked the older ones.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:05
stevenr:
How about a husband spanking a bitchy wife, and her nosy mother, or role reversal, have the wife spank her lazy husband and his ahole dad. The possibilities are endless. Maybe have the wife spanked by the husband, her mother spanked by her father, or vice versa.

This just keeps getting better and better. I think we have food for almost a dozen challenges by now. Now we only need to convince Flopsy and Februs to allow them to set sail.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 16:39
Glagla
This just keeps getting better and better. I think we have food for almost a dozen challenges by now. Now we only need to convince Flopsy and Februs to allow them to set sail.[list][/list]

Well, with this sort of theme, the possibilities are truly endless. I can see all kinds of things to be done, and I'm not that imaginative.

I mean, the exasperated dad could spank the grandmother, mother and daughter, have three generation lined up, red hiney's showing, all three shedding tears. Talk about a family portrait.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 23:25
stevenr:
the exasperated dad could spank the grandmother, mother and daughter, have three generation lined up,

Now that would be an interesting challenge - to line up as many generations as possible for one massive spanking. Or time travel to spank even more generations, or.... I think I have to try to write this!

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 23:38
stevenr:
I mean, the exasperated dad could spank the grandmother, mother and daughter, have three generation lined up, red hiney's showing, all three shedding tears. Talk about a family portrait.

Recalling the old song "I'm my own grandpa." why not have a fellow spanking himself whilst his whole tribe look on in bemusement.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:24
Glagla:
Now that would be an interesting challenge - to line up as many generations as possible for one massive spanking. Or time travel to spank even more generations, or.... I think I have to try to write this!

Here's one that might take some thought, a scene where the mother and father have spanked their teenaged son and daughter, when they really shouldn't have, and it's not the first time. So the kids turn the tales on their parents and give them a taste of their own medicine.

I think this has been done here, not sure who it was, but it was son, daughter giving their overbearing mother her comeuppance.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
EverKinky, Hotscot, lesni, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9