LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mother and daughter spanked together

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
DonBrown
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 3 Mar 2017 20:35
Maybe think of what would excite you, then write it down and post it on this site

Totila
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Mar 2017 22:54
I like this scenario a lot too, and I'd love if someone could recommend me some good stories with this theme.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Mar 2017 00:53
One of the Spank Shop stories (Lynette and Carlie) has that pairing. Mother and daughter spanked by a mother and daughter.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Mar 2017 11:30
How about a mother/daughter shoplifting team getting caught and getting spanked to avoid being arrested?

MrSpankshard
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Mar 2017 17:41
Anyone know of any authers that have written any stories here about the subject?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 19:07
Chutes and ladders has mother and daughter spanked one after the other. Shelly spanked by her mother Susan and then Susan spanked by her mother Eloise.

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 19:21
There is a story here. Daughter tells Stepmum she heard her Dad spank his new wife. Stepmum spanks Daughter, consensual, Dad objects. 'I'm the only spanker in this house' and proceeds to spank Daughter and new Wife (Stepmum), in each others presence. Can't remember author.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 20:14
I have a story called 'The trouble with Amy and her mum' where both are spanked together by mum's brother, if anyone would care to read it. It is an ordered series with different stories about Amy, her mum and her uncle's girlfriend who are all spanked by Jack.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 20:20
One of my recent stories "A Profitable Venture in Maganga" featured just this, but a little more severe than a spanking.
"A Very Rude Daughter" was about two friends and their mothers both being punished, the Mums voluntarily, but not together.
It is a theme I like and I have two more serials on it very slowly wending their way to completion.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 21:08
I have one called "Julie and her Mom" where a mother and daughter get spanked at home.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
baker551, FiddlersGreen, Hoddle, icey, jwads, Redskinluver, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9