library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Looking for stories concerning other cultures and ethnicity (*/F,f)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
derder19
Male Member

Denmark
#1 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 18:24
Hi
I really enjoy stories with girls/women of other ethnicity than Caucasian, but they seem to be far apart so looking for all non-Caucasian stories. Any good suggestions?

Thanks in advance

/Derder

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 18:36
Kyle1248 has some Asian stories, e.g. the serials "Phuong's First Spanking" and "A Vietnamese Spanking Story". A favorite of mine is "Military Strictness" by Patxi, set in India. Also, Barretthunter has lots of stories about policewomen of all colors.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 19:27
Yes, Kyle's stories!

Two of my stories deal with race in the USA, "The House Squatter" and "The Governor's Daughter". Both feature non-white females.

Two other of my stories, "Queen for a Day" and "The Choosing" feature dark-skinned girls in isolated cultures.

My author name is GuySpencer.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 19:36
As aforementioned, barretthunter has a number of these.

Flopsybunny has also written a few, as I recall. I myself have written a couple.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 20:56
I'm never shy of moving around the world reflecting the places I've been or incorporating non-Caucasian characters so I have, under my writer name of Neil:

Bethany's Improvement (strict Chinese family shows the way for UK single parent)
Girl With No Daddy (white girl with black friend who is spanked)
Honour (white girl goes to wedding in Africa and encounters tribal customs)
Mountain Girl (missionary wife witnesses and experiences spanking in remote part of Asia)
My Secretary From Malawi (British man sets up scam to allow him to spank vulnerable migrants)
Sheikh Of Araby (holiday trip to Middle East takes surprising turn)
Visit To Mr. Watanabe (Japanese girl realises she needs to be severely punished)
Roshni's Rolex (Middle East Christian girl seeks to impress boy with inappropriate gift)

plus my serial "Donna's Rude Awakening" where an under-performing black girl from the UK is sent to continue her education in Barbados.

If you transport a story into a culture or country where corporal punishment is more accepted or commonplace (including the American South!) than Caucasian Europe it frees you up to make it believable and contemporary.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 21:23
Here are a couple I've written featuring characters who aren't Caucasian. If I've done any more, I'm afraid I can't remember what they are!
Do Black Boys Have Red Bottoms?
Dance for the Sultan
The Magic Carpet
Bare Bottomed in a Chinese Restaurant

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 23:09
Thanks to others that mentioned some of my stories with a Vietnamese slant. Here are some more of mine that fit within the theme you asked about:

Surely Not
Lan's Viet Kieu
Burma, 1926
The Mountains French Morocco
Cafe Bat Ngon

derder19
Male Member

Denmark
#8 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 12:15
Wow .. that was quick

Thanks alot

Totila
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 14:33
Malahide has written a few stories taking place in exotic locations like Thailand and Somalia. And Mike from London has a really good one called "Judicial canings in Africa".

opb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 2 Mar 2017 20:44
You could try my story "The Bare" - A bit of a strange tale to be sure, but the lady concerned is definitely not white.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
78spank, abelard, bobbo6359, Dansmyb, DarJack, jenwish, jogreenknickers, medici, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9