library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanked at school, spanked at home

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 20:17
What are your favorite stories that follow the spanked at school, spanked at home storyline?

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 20:35
I wrote a story that includes this theme. It is called "Pamela's Weekend Punishment" and is at Hardacre Hall:

http://hardacre.screaming.net/library/07_pamela_1.htm

Short excerpt:

As she gasped and struggled with the pain, Pamela remembered the words of her mother, and thought of what she would say, and do:

"Any time you're punished at school," Mom decreed, "you'll get another licking at home - and TWICE as hard!"

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Feb 2017 21:51
My story, "JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE AFTER WWIII" published on LSF has numerous mentions of "augmentation" or reinforcement spankings delivered either at home or in the government dorms.

In short, spanked at work, school, prison, court, etc and the expectation is an "augmentation" spanking will be awarded at home or in the government dorms.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 01:14
Thanks Tiredny, I have read those and they're great. Here I'm looking for a more standard teen spanked at school and at home type scenario. It's a favorite theme of mine to read (though I think I've only written it once).

Thanks Belsteph, I'll check that one out. How come you haven't brought it to LSF?

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 02:17
Guy had one just a few weeks ago, the Principal's Bench, and awesome story all-around

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 08:40
Burgundy:
Guy had one just a few weeks ago, the Principal's Bench, and awesome story all-around

Guy Spencer is definitely an author worth taking a look at. Another story of his that fits your description is "Asking For It Early". You should also take a look at "Girls Get In Trouble Too" with a similar theme, although the girl in this story doesn't actually get spanked at school.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 15:08
Thanks Burgundy and Alef! I am a big fan of Guy's works (in fact he was the one spanking author who I could have identified by name prior to joining LSF) but I don't think I've yet read all of his stories on here, so thanks for the particular recommendations.

Guy's Caught Cheating is another good one along those lines, for anyone else following this thread looking for stories to read, and indeed that is the title of my own story that hits that theme as well.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 17:06
Oh the memories! Now to check out these stories.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Feb 2017 23:16
One of my old favorites (dear God, I read it more than 20 years ago!) from the soc.sexuality.spanking usenet group was Kfr's "Renewal", which is in the LSF.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Alef, Bump, goddan, linusvan, olivergi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9