LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Ageplay stories

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
rnr
Male Author

Wales
#11 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 08:28
I think some of you may enjoy my short stories published here, which are generally of this type. Even more if you feel like investing in either of my ebooks which develop the theme more fully. If you like an interesting and almost credible tale, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 09:27
Blarg:
I'll stop rambling now. ;)

No, no, it's definitely not rambling! That's an excellent story and you have written half of it already. That's why I write, to get the finishing touch that appeals to me alone. Do go ahead and write it; I think it can be excellent.

solsunbeach
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 18:26
In my opinion, the finest ageplay story tellers on this site are Gloup, Dr Keate and Louise Vancisic. They all have a different style and emphasis, but they all understand the mind of the ageplayer.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 13 Oct 2017 01:57
Check out Theo Jones's Olga serials. One of the best suspensions of disbelief I've read, with a young woman essentially forced to relive her teen years, unable to prove herself an adult, and experiencing the powerlessness of that.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 13 Oct 2017 09:19
Blarg:
I'll stop rambling now. ;)

That's not rambling, what I write and get put up here from time to time, that's rambling, you've got the beginnings of some stories, now start writing and see where the muse takes you.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#16 | Posted: 13 Oct 2017 16:03
Most of my stories follow Blarg's templates, although I prefer to think of them as regression rather than ageplay which for me has some sexual connotations. Plausibility is the key and this leads me towards scenarios where a late teen finds themselves in a situation where they are treated.... usually spanked....as though they were 3 or4 years younger.
This may because they find themselves in a society where spanking teens is the norm, or they may associate with someone younger, or maybe they just push the patience of a responsible adult too far.
I try to ensure, both boys and girls are spanked, although most spankers are females.
I don't post very often partly because I'm not sure if others enjoy these, typically quite soft, tales

Often123
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 13 Oct 2017 21:27
All good scenarios.
Some stories almost seem to write themselves.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 14 Oct 2017 14:26
Thank you for the kind comments about my 'Olga' series. I wanted a scenario I could at least half believe in and the political refugee thing seems to work.

It also gives me a range of contexts to work in.

Olga will certainly return!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 14 Oct 2017 19:33
I've done a few "mistaken for a younger girl" stories, but for ageplay....

A Brownie Once More - A Halloween Tail comes to mind, as does Jennifer to Jenny.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 17 Oct 2017 19:34
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spanking Stephanie, one of the books on sale here, where a 33-yr-old woman wants to be spanked by her friend as if she were a 15 or 16-yr-old. She returns in effect to being treated like a teenager. I for one enjoy these kinds of stories although I have not focused on writing one in this vein as of yet.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
Balor, Derrick30, hydegreen, Odysseus600, sbw1900, swizz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9