LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Just how much trouble are you in?

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 14:26
TTYD Folks:

In stories or in real life how do you know just how much trouble are you in? One story I read some time ago included the one to be spanked having to put on their special spanking cloths including underwear/panties of a color that indicated how much of a spanking was in store for the spankie from a light pink to a dark red. So how do you know or is it a surprise each time?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 18:47
I remember elaborate fantasies of this kind from my teens, but now the idea doesn't work for me in stories. It's OK to have the spankee put on night clothes if part of the punishment is to spend the rest of the day in bed, but otherwise it gets too artifical for me. I bet others see it differently, though...

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 22:15
I am much more of a taking the clothes off than putting them on sort of person. Never really been into dressing up, although I do remember a headmaster/schoolgirl session with a naughty girl a few years ago......hmmmm
Having to change into pjs or nightgown does have its appeal and then the naughty girl has to spend the evening ready for bed.....and it means easy access for a secondary spanking if she decides to get cheeky!!! But of course the important thing is that spanker and spankee have a fulfilling time, and whatever clothing that requires for their mutual happiness seems fair game.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Dec 2016 05:43
I'd say it depends on the dynamic each partner has with the other. It can be rather fun.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 Dec 2016 16:06
It is not about clothes for us. It's about tone. I can tell immediately from Rosa's expression and language whether it's a mild annoyance or something more serious. In fact, we do have some "spanking attire" (cheek-revealing underwear and denim chaps) but it is mostly for after and usually only if the offense is a lesser one.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 17 Dec 2016 19:41
@kdpierre: Rosa sounds like a remarkable woman.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 18 Dec 2016 11:36
Hedgeh0g:
Having to change into pjs or nightgown does have its appeal

There's a lot to be said for a short nightie which provides easy access to the area of interest!

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Dec 2016 16:19
Then there is the drop bottom PJs. Adult sizes (men and women) can be ordered on line. Gives a feeling of being young again. RK.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 20 Dec 2016 23:00
Both of the preceding comments are good ones.
I've looked for a pair of the drop seats which weren't so bulky and hot. Years ago there were some with feet made of a stretch terry and were very close fitting.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
dljsfj, Hotscot, jogreenknickers, Redwolf64, robert1950, stevenr, vaikeboiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9