The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

True Stories..??

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 12:45

Are true stories permitted or just fiction? I'm presently working on a True story from the 60's involving some well applied school swats to some 'naughty' girls bottoms.

Just wondered if true stories are permitted?

JC

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 23:04
OMG, I certainly hope so!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 00:03
It's a tricky one to be sure, and without being a killjoy, we do have to be careful to avoid opening up the proverbial can of worms!

This is the Library of Spanking Fiction, and aside from a handful of articles, fiction is what we are all about.

So, if you write a 'true' account, please don't label it as such, and please don't name real names (especially if the people concerned haven't given their permission for their experiences to be made public!)

It is a grey area, given that several stories are written in the first person, so they seem true, but aren't.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 00:47
Personally, I assume that the bulk of "true stories" are exaggerated at the very least, and that most are utter fantasy.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 12:23
flopsybunny:
So, if you write a 'true' account, please don't label it as such

A good story is a good story, whether it is 'true' or not. And that's all a reader cares about. So just follow flopsy's advice. And googulf is right too. Some people seem toi feel it's necessary to call their fantasies 'real' for some reeason - maybe they think it makes the scenario more believable, or they just get off on pretending it really happened to them. Who knows?

As for me, I've followed flopsy's advice - every one of the stories I've posted here is actually true, and has happened to me personally. (quite an interesting life I've led!)

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 15:57
Best to write from experience, or at least draw on it.

I'm going to read your stories njrick with more interest.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 20:23
cheery:
I'm going to read your stories njrick with more interest.

um...well, maybe some of the DETAILS have been changed...

tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 13:43
I'll re-think about posting my true story,don't wish to upset anyone or to change the outlook of this wonderful site.Thanks for the answer.

JC

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 Jul 2010 21:30
No, post away. Just remember that many people will assume that your true story is fictional - you'll know the truth and that's what matters.

Goodgulf

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 00:01
None of my stories are "true" in the sense that they happened exactly as written, to me or anyone else. But the occasional snippet on a spanking forum, something someone said about their childhood, etc can form the base of a fresh story.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Alef, Andrearedbottom, badlad, Bailey30, CarolinaPaddler, Elodie, Forrange, insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9