LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking over panties or briefs

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 05:18
I'm not a big fan of the progressive spanking unless it is unplanned -- that is they may start spanking over jeans, realize they're not making a sufficient impact, and escalate from there. But otherwise, if you're planning on spanking him/her bare, just bare him/her from the start.

Switchable
Male Member

Spain
#12 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 08:44
Much as I agree that lingerie greatly enhanced the sex appeal of even the most beautiful of ladies when it comes to spanking I prefer the straight to bare bottom approach. In cases of disciplinary spankings it's more realistic because a good hard spanking is far more effective on a cold bare bottom than it is on one that has been slowly warmed up. In F/M stories the instruction "take your trousers and pants down" is a real lovely touch for me.......just as it is in real life when I'm about to get a sore bottom. ;)

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 13:28
Have never gone along with what I call the "purist" view that the only proper spanking is bare.If the purpose of a disciplinary spanking is a combination of humiliation and physical pain a spanking over covering can work effectively. The great spankings on film of years past were over clothing, yet I think we can acknowledge that those ladies were well and thoroughly humbled.
As for the pain factor no contemporary women's underwear offers any real protection from a spanking especially if a paddle or other implement is used.
As for progressive or layered spankings they could actually prolong the spanking. Knowing that more and worse is coming while being spanked over clothing would have an impact, or even more to the point when it stops and the spankee thinks its over, feeling the tug of a hand on the waistband of the underwear.
Or say in the case of spanking for multiple offenses, could reserve the bare spanking for the worst one.
And then there are the spankings that do not involve underwear at all, like if none is being worn, or in a couple of my favorite scenarios, is wearing a bathing suit or is nude.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 18:41
I think that a realistic punishment might be either pants up, on underwear, or bare. But not a combination, unless it was to escalate an already planned punishment. For example a underwear spanking but there was too much kicking.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
joedoakes, markert
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9