LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What is Your Inspiration?

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 17:55
I focus on situations that could have happened, but didn't. A woman friend that hinted about OTK, or being naughty, or such, but for whatever reason, it did not carry through to reality. There have been a lot of these, but that can be the way things work these days - getting stood up, getting a last-minute email cancellation about a real-life meeting, and even an incomprehensible email that made no sense at all.

So I imagine what could have possible transpired and try to make it believable. That way, I stay away from actual experiences (as the LSF rules state) and focus on fictional stories.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 18:05
I am going to sound cliché, but I consider history to my inspiration.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 18:32
annieschu:
I am going to sound cliché, but I consider history to my inspiration.

Your historical fiction was fantastic. It takes a knowledgeable person to do it well.

BrigittaCoral
Female Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 29 Jul 2017 05:35
I really enjoyed reading this thread and seeing what inspires others.

Mine come from a couple different sources.

1) Ever since I was very young and before I figured out anything about sex, I would make up stories about spanking in my head. This continued as an adult--but much more connected with sex. I would come up with complex worlds and situations where spankings were common and this was how I put myself to sleep every night. I'd spend weeks developing one story and then move on to another.

2) Sometimes a sentence is my idea. I get the opening line dropped in my head and I have to write to see what it means. IT often surprises me where the story goes, but it always seems to involve at least one spanking. I've met some fun fictional people along the way for that. I used to lose a lot of these stories, but now if it strikes me in the middle of the night, I grab my phone and I tap it out in an email.

3) I have a muse. For the past four years I've been writing him stories (48 are finished, about a dozen more are in progress). He's the one who encouraged me to find a wider audience (which is why I'm here) than just him. But we brainstorm ideas together, talk about what makes a situation work and what doesn't. When I get stuck, we talk through a story. And he's always my first reader. These stories tend to be written to the kind of fantasy he likes (which is very similar to my own), which is why the spanking stories I write changed in tenor about four years ago and are much more relationship focused with more attention to character development. They're also less severe than they used to be.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
davidrodg, Dlee196, Geoffrey, indianspanker, knicks604, meerkat, sirPaul52, stevenr, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9