The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

any stories which has ear pulling/ twisting in it

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2015 21:53
Hi...

I have written few years back for the details of ear pulling/ twisting in any stories...Please let me know if you come across any....
Also if some could help about searching the stories with the keywords for this purpose. I tried to use google but it didnt worked on stories..

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Jul 2015 20:29
I know I've written a couple of stories that talk about an iron grip on an ear as someone is pulled to where they will be spanked, but I can't remember which ones they are, and they are a minority in my stories. Most times the iron grip is on an arm as someone is pulled to where the spanking will happen.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 30 Jul 2015 07:13
In reviewing one of my serials I found ear twisting in parts 1, 2 and 3 and a small mention in #8 of the serial MY LIFE. There is also ear twisting in ARCHIE AND THE GANG. I know I have others but do not have time to check right now.

Cheers

CS

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#4 | Posted: 4 Aug 2015 19:45
thanks for the help...

i would love to hear from others as well..

Also if some one could tell me that how could i find the stories which has ear pulling or twisting in it.....i mean is there any thing special i need to search...

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 03:06
I know at least one of my Hamm it Up stories has some being dragged to the corner by ear

See Tyr See. Hamm It Up. Click thru to second one after reading first.

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#6 | Posted: 11 Aug 2015 20:27
superb ear pulling tyr.....i really liked it....wished you ad written more

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 13 Aug 2015 04:39
To be honest, I didn't know it was a kink. Naive old me. Everything is a kink. I shall endeavor to leave ears as red as ass in some future story.

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#8 | Posted: 30 Aug 2015 07:42
but can i search for a particular word on the site....i mean ear twisting/ pulling is the content of the story then would i be able to search it through google or site itself

kaanmarod
Male Member

India
#9 | Posted: 24 Dec 2015 12:35
Has any member posted any stories with ear pulling/ twisting. Please let me know as per helpdesk only word is hard to find on site unless some support from authors

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 23 Jan 2016 18:13
I can't give you a direct reference but I suggest you check out any stories involving murga punishment because that includes having the person being punished grasp his or her own ears and pull them as they are assuming the murga position of crouching with their hands going under their thighs and then reaching up to pull on their ears. Some videos show dommes emphasizing that the punishee keep pulling on his or her ears.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
dund93, Jdabbs1000, jwads, phillipuk, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9