LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Re: Mrs Brackenridge

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Jun 2010 22:08
I love reading her stories especially when it's F/m, but I wonder if we could persuade her and I'm sure many on here agree with me, for her to do an ADULT F/M story using her trusty hairbrush, do you agree?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Jun 2010 03:38
That may not be her "thing." Her idea of writing is F/m, just like Paris Morreau. It's what they like to write. Her stories might turn out different.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 23 Jun 2010 00:15
Ummmm...I've read quite a few of Grace Brackenridge's stories and I don't remember her ever including any (adult) F/M scenes or even references--although there have been a few M/F ones. Lots of males get their buns paddled in her stories, but no adult ones. I tend to agree with Sebastian, that Grace apparently has no interest in writing that sort of scenario or she almost certainly would have already.

Trying to convince an author to write a story with an age and gender spanking orientation that he/she isn't comfortable with is unlikely to produce very good writing. I know that I'd do a less-than-effective job if I ever tried to write any sort of M/M story... --C.K.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 Jun 2010 00:43
Okay, I was slightly mistaken in my earlier assessment...

Hairbrushedhubby, you should read Grace's story "Matriarchy," it refers to an eventual adult F/M spanking relationship although IIRC there's not any real description of the adult spanking action. It's a terrific story for explaining why females should be on the swinging side of the spanking implements and males on the stinging side--in that particular household anyway (and to some of us, in general)... --C.K.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 23 Jun 2010 01:16
I've written stories on forums, years ago and I could never write any type of story with M/M or any variation of this type of genre; child, teen, adult. I have read some in this library, and I found them quite excellent. For me, it has to be male, female, top or bottom, child, teen, adult. That's it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 23 Jun 2010 08:31
Grace has rarely hinted at M/F adult spanking. There was one story she wrote in a few parts which concerned a young man who was spanked as a child by a neighbour and visited her again when he was grown up, but I can't remember now if there was any spanking between them when he was an adult.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Jun 2010 18:53
Seegee

Ahhhh. you meant "F/M adult spanking," I'm figuring.

Offhand, the story I mentioned earlier ("Matriarchy") is the only one by Grace that I remember mentioning a F/M spanking relationship between grownups--and even in that story, the spankings started when at least the male was still underage and continued into his adulthood and their marriage... --C.K.

psummers08
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Jun 2010 04:10
Perhaps Dr. Grace could visit this forum and tell us herself?

I agree with CK though---having an author write something that's not his/her kink can result in very poorly-written stories. However, I've found that except for anything X/M (since I've honestly never read any), most of the spanking action is very similar. In other words, for example, a M/f story and M/m story differs only by pronouns and, for some authors, slight anatomical dissimilarities.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 26 Jun 2010 04:33
CrimsonKidCK:
Offhand, the story I mentioned earlier ("Matriarchy") is the only one by Grace that I remember mentioning a F/M spanking relationship between grownups--and even in that story, the spankings started when at least the male was still underage and continued into his adulthood and their marriage... --C.K.

Although not characteristic of the relationship as a whole there is an F/M spanking in Grace's Turnabout Spankings serial (Part 17) in which the husband submits to a "judicial style caning".

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 26 Jun 2010 05:49
psummers08:
Perhaps Dr. Grace could visit this forum and tell us herself?

I agree with CK though---having an author write something that's not his/her kink can result in very poorly-written stories. However, I've found that except for anything X/M (since I've honestly never read any), most of the spanking action is very similar. In other words, for example, a M/f story and M/m story differs only by pronouns and, for some authors, slight anatomical dissimilarities.

Well, I've only read a few M/M or M/m stories, but I've read very many F/M or F/m ones, quite a few F/F or F/f ones and a fair amount of M/F or M/f ones, and I'd venture that there is a different "feel" to the various gender combinations--because there's a difference in the way that the two genders act and react. As far as the purely physical descriptions of the spankings go, you may be correct on that part--but the emotional undertones are usually somewhat different.

IMHO, in most cases a good M/F story wouldn't necessarily convert to an equally good F/M one just by changing names, reversing gender pronouns and (if necessary) making adjustments in anatomical descriptions--a wife being spanked by her husband often won't react like a husband being spanked by his wife, even if in both cases the punishments are consensual, are given for the same reason and are even administered the same way in terms of details.

That's how I see it anyway.

As for Grace's stories, I did find a couple (including the one Februs mentioned) in which women are described spanking men--but the guys were both only in their late teens and the spanking relationship went back to the male's underage years.

And i believe that's the most F/M adult spanking action she's going to provide--although as I implied before, I enjoyed the explanation for female-spanks-male relationships in her "Matriarchy" story...

--C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 11
david557, ladyknight2002
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9