library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 4 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Underling
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 14 Jun 2014 10:08
I first began to seek out spanking fiction in the late eighties, years before I first got online. Railway station booksellers were a good source - especially those at the far end of an outbound journey, where I could convince myself that it was unlikely anyone I knew would see me furtively browsing the erotica section!

I read and reread the books of Martin Pyx's 'Sigma Cycle', mostly centred around sorority hazing and discipline. Checking those out online to remind me of their titles ('Spring Fevers', 'Summer Frolics' and 'Autumn Scandals' among them) reveals that these days they are selling for quite a lot of money. Seems a shame that - after spending years hidden under the bed - my copies probably ended up in a skip somewhere .

MikeBrown
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 17:53
I was thrilled to find Laura's spanking corner. I really liked H-brushed, Corporal, Carolina Jim, and Ginger.
I am happy to see that Carolina Jim is now in the library.

james01
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 13:14
jefesse,
I have been looking for it forever. A full day of punishment, actually starting the night before with Mon's search of the bedroom and not ending until the naughty girl read her letter of apology. I'l love to re-read that one.

jefesse

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 16:22
I remember seeing early issues of Janus--loved especially one "letter" from a mum whose daughter took her in hand to spank her for misbehaving--and then found Dedeaux and Laura's S Corner and so many more. Sarah Veitch in Janus and Kane and others and Shadow Lane, especially when they put out Stand Corrected, along with Eve's series.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 20:32
barb:
In fact, Guy was the reason I found the library. He mentioned it several times on his website, and I have been hooked ever since.

I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. Finding/attracting new LSF members is one of the main reasons I keep that site going. I call it "missionary work."

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 23:59
MikeBrown
I was thrilled to find Laura's spanking corner. I really liked H-brushed, Corporal, Carolina Jim, and Ginger.
I am happy to see that Carolina Jim is now in the library.

Laura's Spanking Corner was where I started reading spanking fiction as well. It's pretty much the only site other than this one where you can find such a broad array of themes and styles in regard to the different stories and authors. If I had to pick, I'd say Solstice is probably my favorite author on there.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 17 Jun 2014 00:28
I'm amazed Laura's corner is still with us, given that it hasn't been updated at all in almost 15 years. It's like a ghost ...

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 22 Jun 2014 04:52
It's hard to say. I started writing my own spanking stories when I was maybe 14-15 years old, after discovering Variations magazine. Of course, the stories I wrote at that age were terrible, since I didn't know what I was talking about.

But once I got on the Internet in 1996, the first spanking author I can remember finding was Flogmaster. I still have a folder full of his stories, and I think he had a big influence on my own writing.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 22 Jun 2014 06:32
lesliejones:
I remember seeing early issues of Janus--loved especially one "letter" from a mum whose daughter took her in hand to spank her for misbehaving

Back when Janus was digest-sized in the mid-1970s, I ordered copies of it through the mail, along with some of its likewise digest-sized American counterparts, Sting (the best of the three to me), Crack and Command.

All of those magazines focused on spanking in particular, rather than the 'whips and chains' of the generally BDSM ones.

MR. magazine had a terrific "letters to the editor" section for spanking-oriented accounts supposedly sent in by readers, although I'm suspicious that many of them were actually authored by the magazine's employees--they were simply too well-written for all of them to have been genuine, I'd figure.

The June '76 issue of Janus featured a terrific letter from a married woman who played "school" with her husband, in a schoolroom mock-up area, with him having to wear a schoolgirl outfit and being subjected to numerous bare-assed whippings (cane, tawse, birch bundle) at her hand during each session.

It struck me as wonderful if rather strenuous (for him) play-time... --C.K.

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#40 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 13:21
I remember a book named "Whipsdom". It was with a dark green cover. It was Othello Books. Printed in France.

Page  Page 4 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
baker551, bookkeeper, FiddlersGreen, Hoddle, icey, jwads, KatiePie, Redskinluver, smorboll, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9