library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Tasha
Female Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 22:07
An early favorite was the Audrey and Vinnie series on Spanking Classics. I think it is by Canadian Girl, who goes by Pagan here? It is still one of my all time favorites...

jtaylor75
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 22:07
The first spanking author I ever read was Hbrushed, aka Pam or Pamela Joan when she was about to have her bottom warmed. I love the vivid yet sweet and childlike descriptions of her thoughts as (usually) the spankee. I fear we lost her to Hairbrush Heaven years ago, but I would love to be wrong. Carolina Jim and Mike from London are two others whose stories helped me become the spanko I am today.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 22:19
I believe my first site at reading spanking stories were Laura's Spanking Corner. Adrian Hammersmith, Daria Little, Kent Stoneking, Sampast, Flogmaster, were the ones I remember reading. Then one day I came across the LSF and never left. Why would I? I used to belong to a chat (so long ago) Castle Handyman. It was a lot of fun there. No longer on the web anymore.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 22:47
In Janus my favourite author was the late Alex Birch, who I later got to know as an e-friend via his website Flaming Cheeks. Regrettably we missed out on our intended meeting due to illness and he passed away before we could watch West Brom play Saints together.
It was he who first persuaded me to write and post a story-I'd written several long-hand beforehand with the intention of sending them to Janus but I never plucked up the courage. He encouraged me, culminating in him encouraging me to write a winning story for the SSSC annual competition.
I miss him greatly.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 22:55
Rollin was pretty much my introduction to spanking fiction, on his old site.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 01:08
My first ever actual spanking fiction site was Laura's as well. I didn't mention him before, but it was there that I discovered Lurking Dragon, which introduced me to the Rejuverse, which is really the spanking fiction equivalent of a great science fiction saga.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 01:55
soc.sexuality.spanking and its predecessor alt.sex.spanking in the mid-'90s. Followed by Laura's Spanking Corner (http://www.thespankingcorner.com/stories/index.html). Others have mentioned Daria Little, also an early favorite of mine.

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 03:19
Before finding the LSF, I primarily read spanking fanfiction instead of actual stories. But I recall finding "Cindy's Worst: A Spanking Mom's Memoir" and really loving it. I was happy to see it published here later on under the name Ed Finn.

When I first came to LSF, I remember enjoying ChardT's and AuntCarla's stories a lot. They're still two of my favorite authors here.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 06:01
Another early favourite of mine was Daria Little, although only the Dusty and Debbie stories.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 10 Jun 2014 08:08
A number of those names bring back some old memories.

Page  Page 2 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
Andrew14, Bump, Unfortunate, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9